Medical exam

Lowen/Zhang

Does anyone have a list of the paperwork that the hospital will need to seal into envelope at the medical exam?

My wife does not want to carry 10 pounds of paperwork with her. In her humor she says if she must carry all the papers to exam she will not pass because she will be to tired. LOL, I could not help but laugh with her on that one!

Mike

Does anyone have a list of the paperwork that the hospital will need to seal into envelope at the medical exam?

My wife does not want to carry 10 pounds of paperwork with her. In her humor she says if she must carry all the papers to exam she will not pass because she will be to tired. LOL, I could not help but laugh with her on that one!

Mike

232473[/snapback]

There are very clear explaination both in English and Chinese in P4 what your SO should take with her at the physical.

Like, interview letter with your case number on,marriage certificate, passport size pictures, second part of DS-230, GIV-24,notarized certificates, copy of the passport and so on.

Just please check out you P4. There are instructions both in Chinese and English. Definitely don't need 10 pounds of paperwork.

Edited by yuliki (see edit history)
If I remember right, all she will need in the morning is the invitation for the interview and an ID. After the exam, they will give her a checklist with everything she will need when she gets the results.

232481[/snapback]

I just had my Med Exam this morning at the the first hospital of guangzhou medical college. it was so quick and simple. about 30 minutes only.

the staff there will give you a checklist of things you need to bring to them when you go there to pick up results after the med exam.

before you going to take the med exam you will need to take:

600 Yuan

3 photos

Passport

Interview Appointment letter

FYI