I received another blue slip just now. It said "they must run a routine security namechek. This process usually takes two months. We will contact you when the process is complete".

My VO told me I would get an answer at least 1 or 1.5 month after I submit my employer letter about quitting CCP. Yes I do get a response after 1 month, but not good news. :

Does the security namecheck mean the second name check as I had name check finished before interview?? I have heard the scary namecheck black hole. Definitely I dont want I am in that situation. What should I do now? Just waititng here or contact senator? Any ideas?

I received another  blue slip just now. It said "they must run a routine security namechek. This process usually takes two months. We will contact you when the process is complete".

My VO told me I would get an answer at least 1 or 1.5 month after I submit my employer letter about quitting CCP. Yes I do get a response after 1 month, but not good news. :

Does the security namecheck mean the second name check as I had name check finished before interview?? I have heard the scary namecheck black hole. Definitely I dont want I am in that situation. What should I do now? Just waititng here or contact senator? Any ideas?

229778[/snapback]

If the 1st name check went smoothly, then I expect the 2nd one to also be no trouble at all. I would not worry about it. Just give them what they want quickly so they can proceed with the name check.

Your in AR (admin Review) , right?

A security check is quite common in AR... (They also said it was "routine", but I take this as typical to the current status--AR; I'm not sure I would assume this is routine as in easy to finish, particularly if it includes new checks based upon CCP checks that are run.

But since this is GUZ running the checks (it's not clear if the issue went to the Security Advisory for CCP issues), I would hope (as Illuvmyli said), that if the first name check was smooth or normal processing time, then the second one should not be too lengthy...

I received another  blue slip just now. It said "they must run a routine security namechek. This process usually takes two months. We will contact you when the process is complete".

229778[/snapback]

If the 1st name check went smoothly, then I expect the 2nd one to also be no trouble at all. I would not worry about it. Just give them what they want quickly so they can proceed with the name check.

229792[/snapback]

They want nothing now, just let me wait. I am a wife of american citizen, I am not terrorist. I got married for 2 years now, but still no visa right now. :angry:

Paula,

I really feel for you and the way things are going. My wife and I are in the same boat. We just got our last blue slip on 7 July...and are now in the process of preparing more overcome papers. I really think that we will both prevail in the end...after we give Guz our pound of flesh :angry:

Ahhhh damn, Paula. I've been waiting hoping to hear good news from you... sounds like they are being unreasonable a**holes to you :angry: