I called DOS today and VJ, yes one of the many that I have come to know on a first name basis, told me that the ELIGIBLE FOR INTERVIEW had been upgraded to INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 3rd; P-4 sent out today(6/26/06).

So for VJ and Michael and Mr. Wilson and Rachel and the rest of the gang at DOS - Thanks...Onward to GuangZhou!!!!

OK; where is that checklist?

Phil

Phil, man, at last -- congratulations! You deserve the best treatment VO's have to offer. I'm really happy for you and Yun. I will keep fingers and toes crossed and say a prayer for both of you. I will tell Ivy. Good luck! :D :cheering: :cheering:

I called DOS today and VJ, yes one of the many that I have come to know on a first name basis, told me that the ELIGIBLE FOR INTERVIEW had been upgraded to INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 3rd; P-4 sent out today(6/26/06).

So for VJ and Michael and Mr. Wilson and Rachel and the rest of the gang at DOS - Thanks...Onward to GuangZhou!!!!

OK; where is that checklist? 

Phil

226827[/snapback]

Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, man, and best wishes always.

Wheel Man

CFLers:

To all: thanks for the comments. Without this site and the many, many first class people; my ride would have seemed insurmountable. As you all can see from my timeline, even after 4 trips to Nanning, it has been a long testing haul.

However, my SO and I have never lost sight of the goal. We have met many fine people here; some in person in California and Arizona and some in Nanning...and some in both! We look forward to continuing our friendships and growing ---together - as a couple and as a group. I have weathered a long wait and endured with many. I look forward to meeting and maintaining relationships with many in the future.

HOPE; that is all I have had and all that I have needed. Without HOPE; all is lost...

Thanks again,

Philb