These Photos are truely "Stunning".

http://www.pbase.com/gilazouri/china

The picks in this photo gallery are too good not to share. I'm making a screen saver out of these.

enjoy.  :)

226432[/snapback]

Doug, hell! I want to make prints for my walls. Outstanding pictures.

:roller: :lol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

226434[/snapback]

Those are some good photos, don't tell anyone that I am going to print a few out also :D

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)

WOW. Incredible, beautiful....wow!

As we listened to a Chinese folk CD, Leiqin sat on my lap and we watched the entire slideshow.

Don't know why, but found myself getting weepy, as I watched, listened and held my wife. Maybe, I am just homesick. Maybe, I'm just close to my period.

All those beautiful sunsets?

Direct result of pollution.

From filth: beauty. Like the lotus, which springs from the muck of a river bottom to produce my SO's favorite blossom.

WOW.  Incredible, beautiful....wow!

As we listened to a Chinese folk CD, Leiqin sat on my lap and we watched the entire slideshow.

Don't know why, but found myself getting weepy, as I watched, listened and held my wife.  Maybe, I am just homesick.  Maybe, I'm just close to my period.

226485[/snapback]

Dennis, try Pamperin or maybe Midol...if that doesn't help, Valium ain't bad. :D

Seriously, really great photos. Thanks for posting. :o

Edited by Mick (see edit history)

AWESOME!!!! If you don't mind, I'd like to add them to our China Image & video collection that we (the Mrs & I have) We have been compiling all that we can & converting them into DVD slideshows so that our frinds an family here in the states have a chance to get to see the REAL CHINA.

Again, Great Work & Look forward to many more. :bangin:

Fantastic photos.  I have a good digital camera, but, in my opinion, you can't beat film.  The photos have depth.

226892[/snapback]

Sorry, last two guys, but the pictures are copyrighted by the photographer (who wasn't Doug (Mengxin)).

The Fuji FinePix IS a digital camera - the film that you and I usually buy would wash out in those kind of lighting conditions. Slide film would do a little better, but digital is best (especially with Photoshop).

Many of the pictures were taken in the RAW (unprocessed pixels) mode.

Fantastic photos.  I have a good digital camera, but, in my opinion, you can't beat film.  The photos have depth.

226892[/snapback]

Sorry, last two guys, but the pictures are copyrighted by the photographer (who wasn't Doug (Mengxin)).

The Fuji FinePix IS a digital camera - the film that you and I usually buy would wash out in those kind of lighting conditions. Slide film would do a little better, but digital is best (especially with Photoshop).

Many of the pictures were taken in the RAW (unprocessed pixels) mode.

226897[/snapback]

Well, that's great, then. I stand corrected. There is always this debate about which is better, film or digital. I always liked film, but maybe I need a more expensive digital camera. Thanks for the info. :rolleyes: