Posting a Timeline:

At the top of the page click where it says "your control panel."

Then when the next window opens, look on the left hand side where it says "Personal profile."

Underneath that section,?you will see the words "Edit my signature."

Click on this and at the bottom of the page you can print your timeline. When you are finished be sure to click on the bar that says update my signature. That's it! :D

100586[/snapback]

227188[/snapback]

Hi David,

Being new, I am sure this has been mentioned a thousand times already; but the information you provide us is priceless!!

I don't know if I am posting this in the right place, but I wanted you personally to know how much I appreciate all your hard work. Thank you!!!!

For me, seeing everyone's timeline was at first very illuminating, then disheartening (when I realized the 60-150 days on the K-3 receipt was just the first part of many), and now it has become the only thing I know is true. Seeing the real timelines of so many others like us has really helped me.

Now... if we could just get every single Chinese/American Visa Petitioner/Beneficiary in the world to find this site and add their signatures... then you'd need an assistant!!! :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he spends time doing things for the betterment of Candle without any form of financial reward. He, and we, only do it for the satisfaction of helping others who are following the path we have already been down.

227241[/snapback]

You told me "the check's in the mail"... :blink: :roller: :o :blink:

ok Tony.. I believe you.. it's all smoke and mirrors with the 'check' comment.. :lol: :lol:

Ironically, tonight I was looking back at the oldest L&R posts.. wondering why we even have them. :blink: And I saw quite a few by Don and Tony, which were in the same vein that I often do (collection of links)... Don has been very kind not to remind me that many have already been down this road... till tonight. :) :P

Also, in a previous post, I quoted John&HaiYan... I did this on purpose since I believe he is the originator of the "timeline" collections (??) , then [second to none] nooneufo and timeline/mark picked up the needed task for a while.

Hi David,

Thanks for all the hard work on this - we all appreciate it.

The interview date for my SO was also given out yesterday (my post was a bit "subtle", and got buried under the avalanche pretty quickly), and I noticed that Travelers had one listed as well.

Thanks,

Mike

227550[/snapback]

I was just trying to sit here quietly, out of the celebration, noise and confusion. Thought I could save some bandwidth for later when I found something else to ramble on about. But MostlyHarmless had to rat me out! :)

Thanks for all the good work, David. My interview date is really 8/10-lets me move up the ladder a couple of rungs.

Does anyone but me wonder if the GUZ VOs got their vacations out of the way?

I would ask everyone who is in the timeline charts to review their timeline and provide any missing data.. particularly the visa center and submission dates so we have a starting location for the petition.

[i've updated based on comments in other threads, but wanted to start a clean request.. ]

CURRENT TIMELINE:

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/CFL...lines_Final.htm

HISTORY TIMELINE:

224505[/snapback]

David -

Thank you for all your time involved in this timeline, I know it's a lot. Our P3 out date is: 21 Jun 2006

Thank you again for all your hard work and time invested in this endeavor.

Yours truly,

Paul

I would ask everyone who is in the timeline charts to review their timeline and provide any missing data.. particularly the visa center and submission dates so we have a starting location for the petition.

[i've updated based on comments in other threads, but wanted to start a clean request.. ]

CURRENT TIMELINE:

HISTORY TIMELINE:

224505[/snapback]

David -

Thank you for all your time involved in this timeline, I know it's a lot. Our P3 out date is: 21 Jun 2006

Thank you again for all your hard work and time invested in this endeavor.

Yours truly,

Paul

227620[/snapback]

Paul,

I've wanted to ask you.. what was the delay in your case ? namecheck or anything ?

CURRENT TIMELINE:

HISTORY TIMELINE:

224505[/snapback]

Hi David,

Not sure how often I should give you these updates, but I doubt you have time to actively watch everyone's signatures... and I do not know if you will incorporate this info into your timelines. Anyway, I received and returned our K-3 IMBRA RFE today.

Thanks!!

thanks for posting .. every little bit is helpful...   particularly interesting will be how the K3/CR1s play out, who filed after March 6...

To everyone else.. keep it coming...

225044[/snapback]

Hi David,

We just got married in Tonliao City June 15th 2006 and sent the I-130 off on the 26th. How do I add this information to my profile page so everyone can see my timeline? Thanks for posting the timelines its nice to see how things move.

Rick

227172[/snapback]

Here's ours.

Thank for all this hard work!

Bobby....

I've been debating whether to record the RFEs.. and I've decided not to since it will be a passing thing..

One thing of interest would be if someone gets an NOA2 without an RFE, who filed after March 5...

228818[/snapback]

I think that would be a bad thing if it were to happen. It would get sent on to GUZ and not get caught until the P3 or even P4 was sent, then most likely have to get sent back to the USCIS SC and then have to wait for the RFE, then back to GUZ again with expired name checks.

I've been debating whether to record the RFEs.. and I've decided not to since it will be a passing thing..

One thing of interest would be if someone gets an NOA2 without an RFE, who filed after March 5...

228818[/snapback]

I think that would be a bad thing if it were to happen. It would get sent on to GUZ and not get caught until the P3 or even P4 was sent, then most likely have to get sent back to the USCIS SC and then have to wait for the RFE, then back to GUZ again with expired name checks.

228842[/snapback]

That's just one possibly scenario... I was actually thinking more of one that gets approved and never gets kicked back.. that we find out there are some who are not affected [for some reason].