Just recieved the phone call and the answer was as my wife has been saying to 3 weeks now. No worry is easy. Our case easy.

Well I called Huiyu at 530 to make sure she was up in time for interview. She had strict orders to call me when she got to Embassy and immediatley after. HA! She of course left her cell in the Hotel and met a woman there and waited for her to finish her interview. So she finally gets to the Hotell to call me and says was easy! Only 3 questions:

1 Where does you husband work?

2 Where is your ex-husband?

3 Can I see some pictures?

Then those lovely words. You are approved. I should have her in my arms this weekend.

The only down side is Jenny, her daughter, ear hurts from the flight. One ear wont pop. This was her first time flying and she dont want to get on plane again.

I want to thank everyone on here. The information I got here is what

made this go as smooth as it did, albiet longer then I wanted but it is over.

How am I suppsoe to sleep tonite?

Let the Training begin!

Edited by Chad (see edit history)

Chad you hide your disappointment well, better luck next time. :P

Congratulations

:blink: :) :P ;) :roller: :yahoo: :redblob: :) :redblob:

For your daughter, sometimes a wax buildup or a cold will cause this. You might suggest that Jenny check her ears and also get some chewing gum for her for the departure and arrivals. The chewing motion helps some people to naturally equalized their ears.

Guest Paul
Just recieved the phone call and the answer was as my wife has been saying to 3 weeks now.  No worry is easy.  Our case easy.

Well I called Huiyu at 530 to make sure she was up in time for interview.  She had strict orders to call me when she got to Embassy and immediatley after.  HA!  She of course left her cell in the Hotel and met a woman there and waited for her to finish her interview.  So she finally gets to the Hotell to call me and says was easy!  Only 3 questions:

1 Where does you husband work?

2 Where is your ex-husband?

3 Can I see some pictures?

Then those lovely words.  You are approved.  I should have her in my arms this weekend. 

The only down side is Jenny, her daughter, ear hurts from the flight.  One ear wont pop.  This was her first time flying and she dont want to get on plane again. 

I want to thank everyone on here.  The information I got here is what 

made this go as smooth as it did, albiet longer then I wanted but it is over.

How am I suppsoe to sleep tonite?

Let the Training begin!

217435[/snapback]

Congratulations ... try to get some sleep.

Wheel Man

Guest ShaQuaNew
Thanks guys!  She is upset that they only ask 3 questions.  Haha  We prepare so many things.  So many documents and they dont ask for any of it!  She say that she wanted to argue with them, you dont want to see more.

217490[/snapback]

Congratulations Chad.