Discouraging stories

The first time it occured to my then fiancee to ask for money was when she was in GZ getting her visa. All the women we sitting around telling how much their fiancees were giving them. Then she relized that I did not send any because she had a good job and was supporting herself very well.

So I think some of it may be the woman gets together with others and compare notes, lie to eacho ther and try to show that their man is best.

Me, I wanted to marry for love and I have.

The first time it occured to my then fiancee to ask for money was when she was in GZ getting her visa. All the women we sitting around telling how much their fiancees were giving them. Then she relized that I did not send any because she had a good job and was supporting herself very well.

So I think some of it may be the woman gets together with others and compare notes, lie to eacho ther and try to show that their man is best.

211243[/snapback]

You are right about the the "ladies comparing notes". My SO told me that many ladies on BBS say that there man gives them hundreds and hundresds of dollars a month. I explained to her that most of that is not true. I also explained to her my financial situation and how much things cost here in the States. To take a step further, I sent her my Tax records, the amount I made. She says you make a lot, then I hit her with the bills. hahahahah ahahahah. When she finished going over what it cost to house and feed me, and then thought about adding herself and daughter. She tells me I am poor. I tell her Yes :P and now she understands the cost of living in Northern Virgina.....

Carl

My wife would have nothing to do with that hen party. She did not want me hanging out in CFL because of the other gals in the other web site. She has a good job and does not want me to send her money because instead she expects me to build a better future for us here in the USA. She says our future is there, not China.

Also I left her a credit card on the first visit but my bank up and changed the number on me for some reason so it was no good. On the 2nd visit I had 2 credit cards with her name on them, and I left a check book. She simply does not use them and asked me to not do it, but she appreciates the concern I had and care I had for her. I am sure it gives her some reasurance. But I appreciate her taking care of herself over there. She is such a hard worker. If anything I will not measure up I fear in output around the house and work hours, when compared to her.

Well I must be one of the lucky ones. My SO has never asked me for 1 yuan and she is not a rich lady. I have given her money on my own, but she never asked for it. That, to me, is one of the elements of good character. :)

She is such a hard worker. If anything I will not measure up I fear in output around the house and work hours, when compared to her.

You need not worry. Once you are together, the work load is cut in half.

211370[/snapback]

Yea but I can no longer be lazy :)

She is such a hard worker. If anything I will not measure up I fear in output around the house and work hours, when compared to her.

You need not worry. Once you are together, the work load is cut in half.

211370[/snapback]

Yea but I can no longer be lazy :whistling:

211417[/snapback]

There is a difference between being lazy and practicing to retire. :whistling:

Some of the Chinese women are really pushing the envelope with financial demands on their potential husbands early in the relationships.

I know these women are the minority, but it is still reason for concern.

Ken

211218[/snapback]

I'm more concerned about the men who see every failed relationship as a fraud and ready to send them packing for any indiscretion... our disposable attitude and desires in society now include our wives ?

Some of the Chinese women are really pushing the envelope with financial demands on their potential husbands early in the relationships.

Ken

211218[/snapback]

I'm more concerned about the men who see every failed relationship as a fraud and ready to send them packing for any indiscretion... our disposable attitude and desires in society now include our wives ?

211761[/snapback]

David I have realised that I am just about as spoiled as the American women I wish to curse. This is a good topic for another thread. Of course it would require most of us to fess up. I see what my wife is having to put up with and I wish I was not bringing my spoiled American-life-style baggage to the table.

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)

211243[/snapback]

You are right about the the "ladies comparing notes". My SO told me that many ladies on BBS say that there man gives them hundreds and hundresds of dollars a month. I explained to her that most of that is not true. I also explained to her my financial situation and how much things cost here in the States. To take a step further, I sent her my Tax records, the amount I made. She says you make a lot, then I hit her with the bills. hahahahah ahahahah. When she finished going over what it cost to house and feed me, and then thought about adding herself and daughter. She tells me I am poor. I tell her Yes :D and now she understands the cost of living in Northern Virgina.....

Carl

211257[/snapback]

Ugh, I hate ladies! And I hate them comparing notes! :P :P :P

B) :toot: :toot:

ladies will gossip no matter what

women are women

i dont care what you say

Chun always tells me when i ask her if i should snd her money for this or that....

put it away for my car or our wedding :toot:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Ken

211218[/snapback]

211761[/snapback]

Very true David. It takes a true man to admit that he played at least 50% the part when things go awry.