Medical exam

whatsthehaps

Hello,

My SO is on the 001 site and she says the girls are saying she needs only one day for the medical exam.  I saw a minimum of 4 on here.  Is her information accurate?

Thanks everyone,

Rick

207163[/snapback]

Here's the deal. When we were in Guangzhou, the medical exam itself took about 3 hours for Jen to complete everything. Results were to be available in 4 days, but, if you pay an extra expidite fee, :rolleyes: the results woud be done by the end of the following day.

The place we went was just down the street from the Guandong Victory Hotel on Shaman Island. At the time the embassy was still close by so this made for an easy go of it. Since the emassy has moved, another location may be easier.

We had everything planned out and were picking up the results the day before Jens interview. My advise is to try and put another day inbetween as a buffer. We would have been one mistake away from disaster.

Some locations will even have the expedited service result in 'same day' pickup... but you must check with them about this and show up by a certain time to do it...

207267[/snapback]

It might also depend on which HIV test the facility does. Some tests can take a day or more. Other tests can be conducted in several hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The clinic center which is on North ShaMian Rd, can do the expidited service in one day. Price is RMB900 for the adults. Tel: £º020£­81219500¡¢81219513¡¢81854600¡¢81868669

The other bigger hospital on West Yan Jiang Rd, do the expidition too, but you have to pick the results next afternoon. Price is RMB660 for the adults. Tel: 020-83337750 ext: 8222 ( Physical Department).

Both of them are not open on sunday and part time on Saturday.

Try to make a phone call and figue it out.

Good luck!

I spoke to My SO, and she told me it would take a day to get her results back. Here interview is on the 11th, and she is doing her medical on the 8th. She did not tell me the hospital, but I will ask.

Carl