Leaving for Nanning

Well heading out for Nanning tomorrow afternoon. So far everything has been running quite well. Guz made a mistake on our daughters birthdate. I hope this does not hold things up. We faxed them with the correct date from the birth Certif, but you never know. I hope it does not change our interview date, or make things even more complicated.

Interview is April 20, Thursday. Hope to pic the visa up on Sat. and be home on the 28th.

Anyone in Nanning now? If so email me or PM me,

Rick and Yanlan

Edited by rlheim (see edit history)
Well heading out for Nanning tomorrow afternoon. So far everything has been running quite well. Guz made a mistake on our daughters birthdate. I hope this does not hold things up. We faxed them with the correct date from the birth Certif, but you never know. I hope it does not change our interview date, or make things even more complicated.

Interview is April 20, Thursday. Hope to pic the visa up on Sat. and be home on the 28th.

Rick and Yanlan

203812[/snapback]

Rick, I hope you have a safe trip. I know that Mike, from Washington, is over there right now to visit his Weihua.

Rick, best wishes and have a safe trip....

good luck

Rick and Yanlan

203812[/snapback]

Youll be fine. Have a safe trip. You will pass. :huh:

Well hello everyone!! I made it, despite the best efforts of the airlines to NOT GET ME HERE!!!!:blink: My luggage still has not made it, and I think it will be in the airline void for ever!!:rolleyes: The luggage never left L.A. for some reason. Maybe even Denver, or St Louis for that fact. No-one can seem to locate it, and pushes it off on someone else, as fault.

Good thing I have Yanlan here!!! I hope the interview goes better than the trip here.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello from Nanning!!

Guest ShaQuaNew
Well hello everyone!! I made it, despite the best efforts of the airlines to NOT GET ME HERE!!!!:blink:  My luggage still has not made it, and I think it will be in the airline void for ever!!:rolleyes: The luggage never left L.A. for some reason. Maybe even Denver, or St Louis for that fact. No-one can seem to locate it, and pushes it off on someone else, as fault.

Good thing I have Yanlan here!!! I hope the interview goes better than the trip here.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello from Nanning!!

205064[/snapback]

Nice to hear from you Rick. Sorry to hear about your luggage :( I hope their able to locate it quickly. Seems like you should be able to get them to comp a trip for you or something for the inconvenience. Trust you didn't have anything too valuable .....

Good luck...