Guangzhou Interview

My wife had her interview on March 23rd and passed. This was exactly 18 months to the day that I first initiated her papers. I hope all my efforts with DOS, Marty Harty and U.S. Represenatives were the reason I was shaken loose. She waited about two hours for the interview but it only took about 2 minutes. Just looked at a few pictures and asked my occupation and "goodbye". The one thing I was light on and a little nervous about was the support documents. I held back most of my assets and had about 25,000 of income listed. It was never questioned. We are leaving for Eugene. Oregon on April 7th. It would be nice if any members in Oregon would like to email us and maybe we could get together at some time. This is a wonderful forum full of advice and knowledge. Thank You everyone for your support and good wishes.

Take Care

Fred

My wife had her interview on March 23rd and passed. This was exactly 18 months to the day that I first initiated her papers. I hope all my efforts with DOS, Marty Harty and U.S. Represenatives were the reason I was shaken loose. She waited about two hours for the interview but it only took about 2 minutes. Just looked at a few pictures and asked my occupation and "goodbye". The one thing I was light on and a little nervous about was the support documents. I held back most of my assets and had about 25,000 of income listed. It was never questioned. We are leaving for Eugene. Oregon on April 7th. It would be nice if any members in Oregon would like to email us and maybe we could get together at some time. This is a wonderful forum full of advice and knowledge. Thank You everyone for your support and good wishes.

Take Care

Fred

202849[/snapback]

YO, congratulations ... great news, makes us all very happy people - you understand my meaning? Wheel Man

Take Care

Fred

202849[/snapback]

YO, congratulations ... great news, makes us all very happy people - you understand my meaning? Wheel Man

202970[/snapback]

congratulation brother, and 18 months is a hell of a long wait for your loved one to come to you. hope it was worth all that =)

Congratulations! We're happy for ya! I would freak out if I had to wait 18 months. I had to wait 10.5, and I was still wondering why it was taking so long. But the bright side is that the time just seems to make you the more appreciative about being together.

A friend of mines had his K3 take 18 months too. He took his time, and didn't bug anyone regarding how long it took. He was living in China during that time. So his waiting was not really considered much of a wait.

Edited by Jonathan (see edit history)