acknowledging Frank

I just like to take a minute to thank one of our moderators Frank, down in Atlanta for being so helpful to me answering some obscure questions over the last several months regarding visa related issues.

Frank, day in and day out goes out of his way to help many people on this web site with his expertise. I just though it was appropriate to throw some kudos his way.

Ken :D :D :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like to take a minute to thank one of our moderators Frank, down in Atlanta for being so helpful to me answering some obscure questions over the last several months regarding visa related issues.

Frank, day in and day out goes out of his way to help many people on this web site with his expertise. I just though it was appropriate to throw some kudos his way.

Ken  :D  :D  :D

191476[/snapback]

Amen to that - thank you Frank

Ken  :D  :D  :D

191476[/snapback]

Amen to that - thank you Frank

191484[/snapback]

I'll drink to that!!! :D :cheering: :cheering:

Ah, shucks guys, I'm a little embarrassed, but thanks. One nice thing about information - it's one of the few things that can be given out without giving up anything. I've always viewed CFL as a collaborative effort, and I have received more than I give. It's nice to be appreciated. I shall now retire to my coffin. :D

With out question!!! Frank goes beyond the call of all of us. I know if I have concerns, Frank is always there to give great and positive advice.........Thanks Frank for all you do!!!

;) :) :P :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

btw...I am the guy with the chef hat in the second row, third guy from the left.

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)