San Gabriel, CA Meeting

Looks like we are getting a good start on the second 50 page Cali thread.

Thanks for the help Don.

191737[/snapback]

In spite of my obvious disdain for the State of Califunky, I'd love to join ya'll to show you how it's done. HEY.....what about a West Coast get-together at Weed? It's kinda like OryGUN up there and it's above the smog! :whistling:

191780[/snapback]

Don,

I like that idea. No reason why a No. Cal location couldn't attract folks from up north as well as down south. :lol:

As for current business, who else will be traveling far enough to warrant a motel stay? I'll be researching and reserving this weekend.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Yes, if a restaurant reservation for the evening is to be made, we should probably pull together a head count and agree on a restaurant. Having said that, we can probably get reservations the same day if we call in from the Arboretum as soon as everybody arrives.

-James

Hey where is everyone????? It may be raining but don't let that scare you away. It will surely stop before the gathering.  I hope.

194134[/snapback]

That'd be my guess. Hell, Armageddon may happen before the get together if it takes as long to put together as the last get together took to get put together(say that fast nine times). I was going to come to the last one but my visa expired before ya'll had it finalized!

Hey where is everyone????? It may be raining but don't let that scare you away. It will surely stop before the gathering.  I hope.

194134[/snapback]

That'd be my guess. Hell, Armageddon may happen before the get together if it takes as long to put together as the last get together took to get put together(say that fast nine times). I was going to come to the last one but my visa expired before ya'll had it finalized!

194383[/snapback]

Hi,

Trigg, it is finalized for March 25 at 10:00 A.M. L.A. Arboretum. If you decide to come along I will show you where Tatoo used to yell 'da plane, da plane'.

-James

194134[/snapback]

194383[/snapback]

For a new visa you will be required to submit a vaccination supplement.

Simply for our protection, of course.

Hell I bet if you come, Don might even show up. We could reserve the honeymoon suite for you.

Not to complicate things, but ;) , Jen and I are batting around the idea of coming down the night of the 23rd so we can venture off to Disneyland on that Friday. After all, if we are going to be in the neiborhood. We have not committed to this idea, but if anyone is free and interested, it might make for a little fun the day before. Either way, we will see ya'll on Sat. :P

Hi all, James IM me and asked if Lieqin and I were going to join you all for the meet and greet on the 25th. Unfortunately, we have prior family commitments that weekend. But, I was thinking if any of you out-of-towners would like to use my mountain home for the night of the 25th, it will be vacant and available. It's in the Lake Arrowhead community of Cedar Glen, about an hour and half drive from San Gabriel. It's fully furnished and quite romantic an cozy. Let me know before the 25th, as we'll be out of town. Hopefully, the weather will permit access to Cedar Glen. It's a mile high and it can become inclimate.

Oh, the house is a two bedroom (a master bed and 2 singles) in case two couples want to use it. Only one caveat. My current tenants are moving out on the 10th. Leiqin and I will be up on the 18th. I will have property managers who may be wanting to show the house to potential renters on the weekend.

http://i2.tinypic.com/qoui6s.jpg

Oh, and no charge to my CFL friends. :)

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

:angry: Jason get with the program! :(

We are still not sure about our schedule and how to free up time. Although plans are for Saturday is anyone going to be hanging around at lunch time on Sunday? I just don't know what time I can free up on the weekend. Noon Sunday may be easier for me. So don't cross us off the list but we are a definite maybe :huh: :blink: :blink:

Jim if we can't make it perhaps I could meet you friday night after I finish work. And anyone else that is around.