Jim Dennis' rant

I've read some of King's posts and agree that he is genuinely here to help, and until that rant (I remembered it when I saw his post), never saw a negative thing said against him.

I hope never to have to meet you for anything other than high tea, but if GUZ and I ever came to odds, I would look you up as well, even if you reign (pun intended), from the rainy side of the state.

Thanks for your participation and candor here in CFL.

I have not seen your posts nor have never met you King, however, have seen your name many times and it appears that CFL members have a high degree of respect and trust for you, and I know you are a resource when needed.

I remember some posts from Mr D, and at first I, like many others here, wanted to help. But then a negative, paranoia-ridden post followed about how he cannot trust anyone, including you, and including us. You are not the only one who replied with some disgust, a few CFLers did too, myself included.

Anyhow, it is good to read your statement and hear the other side of the story and look forward to hearing from you more. Where is your info posted on this site? We have our interview Feb 7, I would like to have your it with me.....just in case !

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)

Prior to having met King in person we had a situation where I seriously considered using his services and would have if things had not changed dramatically.

In my situation I had complete trust in the man, sight unseen based on others recommendations and emails we exchanged and after meeting him in person I found these recommendations and my first impression to have been well founded.

We will soon have another round with GZ and hopefully everything will run smoothly, but if ever I need assistance in his particular area of expertise he's my guy!!!!

At the very least I hope we will have the chance to have a nice meal together again.

As for the other guy, I don't know him other than a few posts and they speak for themselves.

Prior to having met King in person we had a situation where I seriously considered using his services and would have if things had not changed dramatically.

In my situation I had complete trust in the man, sight unseen based on others recommendations and emails we exchanged and after meeting him in person I found these recommendations and my first impression to have been well founded.

We will soon have another round with GZ and hopefully everything will run smoothly, but if ever I need assistance in his particular area of expertise he's my guy!!!!

At the very least I hope we will have the chance to have a nice meal together again.

As for the other guy, I don't know him other than a few posts and they speak for themselves.

185908[/snapback]

Thank you all for the votes of confidence. I had planned to continue with comments on Candle regardless of Mr. Dennis' comments. It is good to know, however, I have been helpful to many other members.

185908[/snapback]

Thank you all for the votes of confidence. I had planned to continue with comments on Candle regardless of Mr. Dennis' comments. It is good to know, however, I have been helpful to many other members.

185925[/snapback]

...and more to come, I'm sure!!!! :lol: :lol: Thanks King for doing what you do so well. Hope when I am in Guz, I can have the pleasure of shaking your hand!! I was just there with my SO as she accompany me to the airport for my trip back to the US. Had some time to kill, so we stop at the consulate to check it out. Did not know you have an office on the first floor. Anyway of getting that info ..in case all h#$% breaks loose, (or is that info already posted somewhere)? Of course, God only knows when that day will come :lol:

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

185908[/snapback]

185925[/snapback]

I think you should know by now the influence you hold in this forum.

You certainly have influenced... and helped us through our overcome and you didn't even know it... just your posts and un-biased comments were enough to put me on the right track.

Our thanks for your participation King

Sincerely,

Eric & Lucy (Aiqun)

I am a relatively new member, King, so I only learned about you from the word of mouth of other members. I have to admit that the "rant" did shake your image a little bit in my mind. It is good that you have chosen to rebut. Please forgive him because he was out of his mind from his unfortunate experience.

To all:

Let it all stand in print. Delete nothing. I'm a discerning person and will make my own decisions. EDIT NOTHING. King has been nothing but an outstanding assest to this site.

Dennis: if you don't like the offer...then don't sign up - as you stated you decided. You have your impressions and made your decision. Just be careful - you might want to pull out your multiple choice primer and look up the word LIBEL.

One of my favorite teachers used to say,"you pay your money; you take your chances". Doesn't sound like you received anything harmful from King and the price you paid indicates what you should have received.

I'll tell everyone this - I pray that the rest of my application goes smoothly. I used the services of a very good attorney from the beginning who was right on. If I find myself in GuangZhou needing help; My man is King...I'll pay my money (gladly) and he is my choice.

and in closing, my Mother used to tell me, "if you don't have something good to say about someone, then keep your mouth shut". It's worked very well for me through the years,

Phil

King, don't worry!  Just to reinforce what other have said, you are a highly valued member on this forum and very respected.  I have always appreciated and respected what you have said on this site.  Thanks for you participation.

185964[/snapback]

I concur.

King, you've always posted helpful information without prejudice and many people, myself included, have the utmost respect for you here on this forum.

Just keep on keeping on, friend!................ :rolleyes:

King, don't worry!  Just to reinforce what other have said, you are a highly valued member on this forum and very respected.  I have always appreciated and respected what you have said on this site.  Thanks for you participation.

185964[/snapback]

I concur.

King, you've always posted helpful information without prejudice and many people, myself included, have the utmost respect for you here on this forum.

Just keep on keeping on, friend!................ :rolleyes:

186192[/snapback]

I also agree with the others King. All others speak of you with respect.

Frankly, I consider you as my "the Ace in the hole" should I come into any difficulties.

My only regret king is that when I was in GZ I did not take the time and think to seek you out to buy you a beer.

I posted a lot from GZ and as our experience unfolded and though it all I couldn't help but think how familiar everything seemed. Believe me when I say information you provided on this site along with so many others is the difference between Jen and I being here today together or having to seek the help professionally as I am sure you honorably provide. My signature shows our feelings to all here.

I also would not hestitate in refering someone to you for help and no one on this site would change my confidence in that.

Jim & Jennifer