Hallelujah! My baby girl will be here in 2 weeks

She finally got the EMS this afternoon. Yes, 2 days for EMS.

Compared to my 13 years of waiting for my baby girl, this additional 6 months seem so minute!!! Looks like 13 is a lucky number for me after all!

Thank you all, my candle friends, for the help and support during this difficult time. I was very depressed until I found this site and met so many online friends.

PJ: we all thank you for what you have done for us. I feel bad for what happened to you, but I always believe in "One good turn deserves another" Let the nature take its course -- at your age, you can still be picky and choosey. Hope soon love will fall into your laps!

Hope to hear all of your visa news very sooooooon!

She finally got the EMS this afternoon.  Yes, 2 days for EMS

Compared to my 13 years of waiting for my baby girl, this additional 6 months seem so minute!!! Looks like 13 is a lucky number for me after all!

Thank you all, my candle friends, for the help and support during this difficult time.  I was very depressed until I found this site and met so many online friends. 

PJ:  we all thank you for what you have done for us.  I feel bad for what happened to you, but I always believe in "One good turn deserves another"  Let the nature take its course -- at your age,  you can still be picky and choosey.  Hope soon love will fall into your laps!

Hope to hear all of your visa news very sooooooon!

GREAT NEWS ! :lol:

Congratulations Charlotte JJ,

I noticed you even haven't had enough hours of sleeping tonight?! :lol:

it's great to know your daughter finally gets her EMS, :lol:

we are happy to hear so much good news this week!

Alan & Kate

Guest goodluckchan

Charlotte, Congratulation!

Today I called through GZ, but they told me that my case still has not been sent back GZ, I am very upset. I can't hold my tear. Endless wating, made me so frustrated.

Felise

Charlotte, Congratulation! 

Today I called through GZ, but they told me that my case still  has not been sent back GZ,  I am very upset. I can't hold my tear. Endless wating, made me so frustrated.

Felise

Felise, don't feel discouraged. The info people don't necessary have the list that's in GZ -- they won't manually look it up for you. They depend on what's in the computer which is the same in DOS. Your parents can fax CA, did they hear anything?