Aproved witing for P3.

Guest jemodurn

Guest jemodurn

:o

New to the this board. Lots of questions... sorry.

I dind't even get form letters nor those GUZ######

I don't even know if INS send the approval packet to GZ.

Should I write email? Should I call?

Who should I talk to? INS or GZ?

Thanks.

GZ will just send you form letter telling you that they will send you notice.  You should not expect p3 for a few months.  Check our timeline below.  Meanwhile, visit your fiancée if possible while you wait.  It will be easier for you both if you can.

Gosh.. Been waiting so long since interview, can't even remember what P3 is.....

Go ahead and write, call, fax, etc., and collect those form letters for your scrapbook. :o No, seriously though, these actions that you do - even if you only receive form letters and disinformation - serve to put your timeline into a visual that you can use when sending communications to different officials such as congressmen. Make a note of every action, date, and reaction or reply. Use this to present your arguments when seeking information and/or help from different officials, media, agencies, etc. :o

:D

New to the this board. Lots of questions... sorry.

I dind't even get form letters nor those GUZ######

I don't even know if INS send the approval packet to GZ.

Should I write email? Should I call?

Who should I talk to? INS or GZ?

Thanks.

Not a problem. Welcome to Candle.

The service center will send the file (I assume I-129F fiancee - K3 is different) to GZ after it is approved. They will send the petitioner NOA2 that gives the approval date and it may or may not have an A-number. The A-number is not too important to know. If the NOA2 says it has been cabled, it does not make it any faster. GZ will wait the actual file to before sending P3.

When the file gets to GZ, it will sit in the mailroom for a while. Then it is entered into the computer and P3 is sent to the beneficiary in China. As I said earlier, it can take several months for the P3 to arrive. Until then, no one can tell you what is happening.

When the beneficiary fills out the P3 documents and return them to GZ, they sit in the mailroom for a while. When they are entered into the computer, a request is sent to DOS do begin the pre-clearance (and maybe, background) name check. This has recently been taking 2 ~ 3 months. GZ will then send P4 with the medical exam papers and some more documents to bring to the interview. P4 will also set the interview date and time.

Will the beneficiary get a visa after the interview? It was about 50/50 in December and January. Half got their visa, the others got a white slip. Interviews are beginning again on 2/24 - at least that is the earliest one I have seen posted on 001. There are another half-dozen or so in early March. GZ is trying to have all the clearances done prior to these interviews, so we will have to see if visas are actually issued.

Hope this helps. The best way to estimate your timeline is to watch 001. P4s being received now are from P3 documents returned in mid November. Figure you timeline will be on the long side. That leaves the possibility to be pleasantly surprised.

Don, your lady is one of the luckiest on earth to have such a wonderful, charming and understanding gentleman like YOU! Thank you for all your supoort in this big family. I pray for you for you two.

Guest jemodurn

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH.. You guys are very kind. May God bring good luck to everyone of you.

Last question, what is this 001 you guys talk about?

:(

I guess I am looking at around 9 month before I can reunite with my lady. I am sure I will visit her often.

Grateful Frank & Frances. :(