my interview experience

I was sitting about ten meters in front of the " black pearl " interiew window with a lady from Hainan who is also CR1 case . She kept telling me she was very nervous and watching the people ... " Another blue paper from the " black pearl " she said . At first we all thought " blue paper " meant pass . I said to her " The black pearl is not that difficult "

I was a little worried, because the black peark was denying cases for all kinds of reasons. The lady sitting beside me kept praying " please don't let me get the black lady for my interview ".

At 11:20 am my number was called for window 25 . I said to myself " oh I am sure I will pass " . I confidently walked toward to the window and smiled at the guy said " good morning " . He replied " morning ". I thought he would ask for my photos and emails and some papers . So I took out all the stuffs from the bag while he began to ask me " Do you speak English ? " I said " Yes " ." where did you meet your husband ?" " I met my husband at AFF on 29th Feb , 2004 . " He began to check our file . He asked me again " how many kids do you have ? will he go to the states with you ? " I said to him " He just finished Beijing People University on master degree and is now working in Shanghai HSBC Co ." He smiled at me and said " good university and good job " . After that he gave me the pink paper (not white ) and said " you are approved " .

After I got the paper , I talked with him " you didn't ask for my papers and photos " .I also said to him " You can know my true story of my love for my husband on CFL ." He said he would "

In my opinion , if you can speak good English ,you should have no problem passing the interview . And when you go to the window , better look into the VOs eyes and smile at the VO with confidence . :D :D :D

Dannie

I was sitting about ten meters in front of the " black pearl " interiew window with a lady from Hainan who is also CR1 case . She kept telling me she was very nervous and watching the people ... " Another blue paper from the " black pearl " she said . At first we all thought " blue paper " meant pass . I said to her " The black pearl is not that difficult "

I was a little worried, because the black peark was denying cases for all kinds of reasons. The lady sitting beside me kept praying " please don't let me get the black lady for my interview ".

At 11:20 am my number was called for window 25 . I said to myself " oh I am sure I will pass " . I confidently walked toward to the window and smiled at the guy said " good morning " . He replied " morning ". I thought he would ask for my photos and emails and some papers . So I took out all the stuffs from the bag while he began to ask me " Do you speak English ? " I said " Yes " ." where did you meet your husband ?" " I met my husband at AFF on 29th Feb , 2004 . " He began to check our file . He asked me again " how many kids do you have ? will he go to the states with you ? " I said to him " He just finished Beijing People University on master degree and is now working in Shanghai HSBC Co ." He smiled at me and said " good university and good job " . After that he gave me the pink paper (not white ) and said " you are approved " .

After I got the paper , I talked with him  " you didn't ask for my papers and photos " .I also said to him " You can know my true story of my love for my husband on CFL ." He said he would "

In my opinion , if you can speak good English ,you should have no problem passing the interview . And when you go to the window , better look into the VOs eyes and smile at the VO with confidence . :D  :D  :D

Dannie

175287[/snapback]

Thanks for your report. It is one I'll certainly review with my lao po ... she speaks excellent English. :D