Telephone Records

My wife is worrying a little bit as we get closer to her interview about the telephone records that I sent her. I went online and printed the list of calls from my Dynasky calling card and sent them to her. Now she is asking if we need to show a photocopy of the actual card that I used. Is there any need for that?

Bruce

My wife is worrying a little bit as we get closer to her interview about the telephone records that I sent her.  I went online and printed the list of calls from my Dynasky calling card and sent them to her.  Now she is asking if we need to show a photocopy of the actual card that I used.  Is there any need for that?

Bruce

172807[/snapback]

What about just photocopying your credit card

statement showing the purchase?

Thanks all, I think I'll sleep on it tonight and likely put her mind at ease by sending her what she wants. She has checked off all the items that she needs to bring to the interview, but is worried about something coming out of left field from the VO that will delay us being together.

Bruce

I feel that this topic is a very important piece to the communication puzzle. Any transcripts you have of any communication is very helpful. This is one of the items that I feel was key in our receiving approval of the overcome. I had supplied pages of phone records and yahoo chat sessions.

Make sure that the phone records show detail of date and time, length and her phone number. Our denial slip specifically asked for this info for the overcome. Going into the interview well prepared is crucial as well. The 'kitchen sink approach' may be helpful. Having a confident SO will be the icing.

Good luck