My wife is now here in our home...

Hello All,

I flew to LA to meet my wife coming from China - and she is now asleep in our bed - ha ha - the flight wore her out! :greenblob:

This is just an update to let anybody know that YES she is finally here!!!

I want to take this oppotunity to thank everybody who has offered so much valuable information AND SUPPORT!

We now begin our new life together. I guess future postings will be in the other section where I can now ask questions about HOW TO UNDERSTAND HER (understand why she does what she does) and what all I have to do different now - ha ha.

Thanks Again All,

Scott & Dan

Edited by m-coon (see edit history)
Hello All,

I flew to LA to meet my wife coming from China - and she is now asleep in our bed - ha ha - the flight wore her out!  :greenblob:

I want to take this oppotunity to thank everybody who has offered so much valuable information AND SUPPORT!

We now begin our new life together. I guess future postings will be in the other section where I can now ask questions about HOW TO UNDERSTAND HER (understand why she does what she does) and what all I have to do different now - ha ha.

Thanks Again All,

Scott & Dan

172799[/snapback]

Just tell her, "Yes, dear, whatever you want" and you will be fine ... always the best to you and your new life.

Hello All,

I flew to LA to meet my wife coming from China - and she is now asleep in our bed - ha ha - the flight wore her out!  :lol:

Thanks Again All,

Scott & Dan

172799[/snapback]

Now, you see how fast the visa process really is???

She is here now, safe and sound at y'alls home with the visa process now in the history books!............. :lol:

Congratulations!... :blink:

Someone here knows this stuff? Man I need thier number!!!

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)

That must be a wonderful feeling of relief and joy, having her home at last!! Best of luck for many happy years together to you both!! I'm sure you will have very happy holidays this year!!