My wife passed the interview also!!!

Hi All,

My wife called at 10:45am Guangzhou time to tell me she passed the interview! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

She said she was only there for 1 minute!!!

They asked only 2 questions:

1) How did you meet?

2) How many times did I come to China to visit her?

The did not ask to see NOT ONE PEICE OF PAPER OR PHOTO!!! NOTHING - NOTTA....... Can you believe? She had 15 pounds of papers to show if asked for.

The VO spoke in english and my wife could understand these simple questions... as she had studied very hard - It really paid off!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everybody for all the support and friendship. I will always know how big a part CFL played in this all - thanks so much!

I'll sign out now because I have some calls to make to family.

Thanks,

Scott

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! All that worry for nothing.

168545[/snapback]

yes - I agree I did worry a bit too much. But I was worried mostly because of the threat of a 3rd party. There was a very jealous ex-friend (of my wife) who we thought was going to make false accusations. This woman actually told my wife she intended to do this.... Just to keep her in China. She was pissed because she had several foreign relationships go sour. It was certianly likely from what my wife told me.

But another point - perhaps it was my deep worry that "fueled" us to provide perfect paperwork to the VO. It must have been good because he did not ask to see anything else.

Scott