interview today....

My SO has her interview today ;) .....Crossing my fingers. I have been thinking about her all day :P . Well my wait is only hours away!!! I had to post must be the nerves setting in. As soon as i here something i will post!!! keep saying to myself ..."Think Positive"....Oh Gods of GUZ please grant me and my SO a VISA!!!! :P

My SO has her interview today ;) .....Crossing my fingers. I have been thinking about her all day ;) . Well my wait is only hours away!!! I had to post must be the nerves setting in. As soon as i here something i will post!!! keep saying to myself ..."Think Positive"....Oh Gods of GUZ please grant me and my SO a VISA!!!! :P

168441[/snapback]

So she's off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of GUZ ! Well, good luck to both of you...Post the news when she calls you. I hope she'll be clicking her heels saying "There's no place like home" as she gets ready to wake up from this dream and find herself in America.................... :P

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)

I am also on pins & needles.... My wife is also having her interview today. I chat with her until late into the night because she could not sleep. I also don't feel much like sleeping now. I PRAY a visa is issued... Please pray for me and Yadan as well.

I will post as soon as she calls me from Guangzhou.

Scott

I am also on pins & needles.... My wife is also having her interview today. I chat with her until late into the night because she could not sleep. I also don't feel much like sleeping now. I PRAY a visa is issued... Please pray for me and Yadan as well.

I will post as soon as she calls me from Guangzhou.

Scott

168459[/snapback]

Reading the descriptive writing of both yours and meidors posts, i think I am going lose sleep too tonight!

Definitely can pray for both you and meidor and your so's....and if you dont mind.......in your own prayers.......we are awaiting P3...... :D