YIPPIE TYE YEA -we got an INTERVIEW date

Well B) we have an interview set for the first week in November

I am so surprised and Pleased with the GUZ

They have been really nice to us

So I hope EVERYONE IS Getting a SHORTER TIME line between the P3 and the interveiw.

I got a lot of stuff to send to the SO

I was going to hand deliver on November 12th now it's DHL time

Wow, GUZ and USCIS are finally starting to do some work! 7.5 months is the best time I've seen so far!!! :D

Good luck with the rest of the process!

162344[/snapback]

Yes - 7 1/2 is great - but you have no idea how happy I am with my 8 month application!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When most of us entered into the process - we were were told or thought that this would be a 12, 13 , 14 or even longer process - so 7 and 8 month applications are just great! And many of us will be having very nice holidays this year!!!

I want to add - Thanks to GUZ for finally getting up to speed!!!

I only pray that the "hint" of third party issues do not ruin my holidays... We won't know until we get there for the interview.....

Scott

Great news !!    :P

Since you were going to hand deliver, but now DHL... does that mean you will not be going to GUZ ??

162364[/snapback]

I am going to be Arriving in the GUZ on November the 12th

Since I had no I dea that we could have an interview this soon , I had taken my vacation time to see the So and make sure we had everything up to date for the interview that I had projected to be in Jan- or Feb

Since,I had to almost sell my soul to get this time period off , I am not going to push my luck and ask for a different( earlier ) leave .