Interview Scheduled

:rolleyes: I can't believe it!!! What a great Birthday present!!! I called DOS today (my birthday) and they scheduled our interview for 11/14/05. I am so shocked!!! ;) We havnt got P4 papers but they say they sent them out 10/14, so we should have them soon. I also have to fill out i-134, called my SO and she is soooo surprized.....WOW GUZ threw us a curve ball...

Help...... GUZ to fast!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: I can't believe it!!! What a great Birthday present!!! I called DOS today (my birthday) and they scheduled our interview for 11/14/05. I am so shocked!!!  :wub:  We havnt got P4 papers but they say they sent them out 10/14, so we should have them soon. I also have to fill out i-134, called my SO and she is soooo surprized.....WOW GUZ threw us a curve ball...

161175[/snapback]

Wow!!! ;) Congraduations to our potato!!!!

and btw, I think your girl is a very kind and pretty and you're a good and caring man for her! Wish you all the best in the future!!!!!!!And say hi to your SO,as i haven't seen her very often these days on MSN..tell her that mo mi mo mi says hi:)

:D I can't believe it!!! What a great Birthday present!!! I called DOS today (my birthday) and they scheduled our interview for 11/14/05. I am so shocked!!!  :huh:  We havnt got P4 papers but they say they sent them out 10/14, so we should have them soon. I also have to fill out i-134, called my SO and she is soooo surprized.....WOW GUZ threw us a curve ball...

161175[/snapback]

Wow!!! :wub: Congraduations to our potato!!!!

and btw, I think your girl is a very kind and pretty and you're a good and caring man for her! Wish you all the best in the future!!!!!!!And say hi to your SO,as i haven't seen her very often these days on MSN..tell her that mo mi mo mi says hi:)

161199[/snapback]

I will say Hi to luckypotato for you (mo mi mo mi). thank you for your kind words :lol:

:rolleyes: I can't believe it!!! What a great Birthday present!!! I called DOS today (my birthday) and they scheduled our interview for 11/14/05. I am so shocked!!!  ;)  We havnt got P4 papers but they say they sent them out 10/14, so we should have them soon. I also have to fill out i-134, called my SO and she is soooo surprized.....WOW GUZ threw us a curve ball...

161175[/snapback]

Congratulations! WOW! I just got off the phone with DOS, I had inquired about my CR-1/I-130, they responded they still had not received the hard copy or entered it in the computer. She mentioned they had completed a second name check. I asked her to check my K-3/I-129 case, when she did she told me my package-4 was sent to my wife October 15th and her interview is November 9th. This is unbelievable I had been expecting a January/ February interview. But when I saw David’s post saying you should call DOS once a week I thought I would hopefully get some good news that the case was moving forward, I am shocked, is this normal to have an interview this quick after sending out the package 4? I haven’t even had time to prepare for this, I still need to get my visa and airline tickets, I can’t wait to tell my wife this evening, and hopefully she has received the package.

GOOD LUCK

congratulations to both!!!!!