Onesuite

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

I did not know the best place to post this, so I thought I'd start here.

I have used onesuite.com for almost one year now and have found them mostly reliable and available. Today, I attempted to make my morning call to my SO but could not. The Onesuite service is down and so is their website. I cannot reach their customer service. Is anyone else having a problem? :blink:

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew
Like you guys, I have used OneSuite for almost a year now.  Yes, it is down.....

160332[/snapback]

Yes, it is definitely down, even the 800 numbers. I hope they will be back up soon. Do you guys have an alternate service? I don't.

160335[/snapback]

Nope, I don't have an another service. I can call direct, which is what I just did. My guess, is if Onesuit does not get its act together VERY soon they will lose a boat load of customers. There are a number of other sevices available, I will see if I can find the link.

edit...

Here are some alternatives....

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...77&hl=telephone

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

wenjie couldn't get through to China last night and she can't call today either... even the higher rate toll free number doesn't work. hopefully it will work soon.... I'm sooo glad that I will mostly use it for calling inside the US now that she is here. I have not smelled the roses yet, but I'm very glad she is here. I can tell she is happy here.

I was able to contact customer service at Onesuite. They said they are having unkown difficulties and they are unsure when the service will be available again. I tried to use www.1stphonecard.com, but they won't sell a new user a calling card until they do a verbal credit card verification. We just used MSN Messenger's voice service instead.

wenjie couldn't get through to China last night and she can't call today either... even the higher rate toll free number doesn't work. hopefully it will work soon.... I'm sooo glad that I will mostly use it for calling inside the US now that she is here. I have not smelled the roses yet, but I'm very glad she is here. I can tell she is happy here.

160340[/snapback]

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in One Suite. I tried to call my wife last night and all I got was a busy signal. I called One Suite....waited, talked to a customer service rep...they said they need at least 3 hours to work on their equipment.

I tried again this morning...say thing...called customer service and was told try again .... tomorrow!

ditto...... same message, the server is down for all access numbers, they anticipate restoring it today sometime

It hasn't been working for my wife since yesterday. I am glad that someone has been able to talk to OneSuite.

I've been using out 2 1/2 years. This is the first time there has been any problem. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

160395[/snapback]

I never had a problem using:

http://www.ecallchina.com/phone-card.asp?cardID=45

It's cheaper, and it has call record details.

Best of all, you can also SMS your SO's mobile phone in China

from a computer anywhere in the world and she can reply :D