Are you all proud of our CIS system?

Are you all proud of the way our government's CIS departments are handling our petitions?

If we just accept things as they are, and be lemmings of the system, we are just that, be at the whims of the system.

Here are links to the CIS Ombudsman and what he is supposed to do.

Oops, I need to send him a hard copy letter instead of emails.

Moreover, Quotes from George W. Bush:

"[Our] country has always benefited from the dreams that others have brought here. By working hard for better life, immigrants contribute to the life of our nation."

and

"..together 'as a nation that values immigration and depends on it, we should have immigration laws that work and make us proud."

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/firstGovSearch

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/interapp/edit...torial_0497.xml

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?content=3735

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/interapp/edit...torial_0501.xml

CIS Ombudsman - Send Your Recommendations

Your recommendations are accepted and encouraged. The Ombudsman is dedicated to identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process and preparing recommendations for submission to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (¡°USCIS¡±) for process changes. The Ombudsman believes that process change recommendations from individuals like you represent one of the best sources for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process.

Recommendations regarding systemic problems you have identified in the immigration benefits process should wherever possible be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word document format. Ideally, your recommendations for process changes should not only identify the problem you are experiencing, but should also contain a proposed solution that will not only benefit your individual case, but others who may be experiencing the same problem as well.

The CIS Ombudsman is dedicated to open and accessible communication with both individuals and employers and not only welcomes, but encourages your comments.

E-mail: cisombudsman@dhs.gov

Mailing Address:

Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

United States Department of Homeland Security

Washington, D.C. 20528

Please note: If you are attempting to submit a case problem to the attention of the CIS Ombudsman, please follow the instructions listed under case problems.

Please note that the CIS Ombudsman is not part of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (¡°USCIS¡±). The CIS Ombudsman is a separate office within the Department of Homeland Security dedicated to improved national security, efficiency, and improved customer service in the immigration benefits process.

Edited by bubbafred10 (see edit history)
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the DOS has more say in visas. CIS is in HomeLand Security. In my way of thinking they should both be under Homeland. Do a search for "Shanghai 32". I will bet that the DOS does not have any idea if these guys have been deported or not. If visas were a part of Homeland, at least it would be one agency enforcing visa overstays.

I agree to a point, but it seems the system really bogs down once it reaches DOS, that is the bottleneck!!

My 11 year old great-nephew asked his mother last week, "Why is it taking so long for Uncle's wife to come to America?"  "Why is our government so afraid of a little Chinese lady when the terrorists can just walk across the border?"

137833[/snapback]

you have your interview date now.... so soon you will be much happier.. and you can tell your grand nephew that all is well in smallville!!!

Guest ShaQuaNew
Are you all proud of the way our government's CIS departments are handling our petitions?

If we just accept things as they are, and be lemmings of the system, we are just that, be at the whims of the system.

137708[/snapback]

Must all be a bunch of Sheep making a big pile of billowy fleece at the bottom of the cliff.....

....my momma always said....Squeaky wheel gets the door....not the grease.... :unsure:

Guest blsqueaky
I think the DOS has more say in visas.  CIS is in HomeLand Security. In my way of thinking they should both be under Homeland. Do a search for "Shanghai 32". I will bet that the DOS does not have any idea if these guys have been deported or not. If visas were a part of Homeland, at least it would be one agency enforcing visa overstays.

137760[/snapback]

Not really Ski, right now having a problem with mine, thanks to NVC, talked to DOS, and they said it was NVC problem, talked to NVC, and they said that it is now GUZ's and my prolem, even though it was NVC that caused the problem, added my Last name to Ling's petition, so now GZ thinks that she now has an alias

"Out of the mouths of babes". That is one of the most profound statements I have heard in a while. Perhaps you should have your grand nephew write to his legislators.

My 11 year old great-nephew asked his mother last week, "Why is it taking so long for Uncle's wife to come to America?"  "Why is our government so afraid of a little Chinese lady when the terrorists can just walk across the border?"

137833[/snapback]

"Out of the mouths of babes".  That is one of the most profound statements I have heard in a while.  Perhaps you should have your grand nephew write to his legislators.

137833[/snapback]

138151[/snapback]

Why can students, foreign employees enter the USA with only a few months wait and wives can not? If they think Fraud... come by the house over the next two years... if she's gone then throw me in jail. Until then, Let my Wife and Child Live With Me!