Ok looking through all the stuff I have for the K-1 process and I look and look and look and no letter from her on say we getting married when she come here, and finally I found it, BUT it not the certified copy of the letter she wrote it was a 2nd copy she made that we was going to get certified at the police station. After talking to her last night she found it in the drawing I gave her.

so my question is do I need her letter certified? it sign just no certified stamp on it.

and I can't trust mail getting to her, my letter from jan 15 arrive 2 days after I got to viet nam.

thumppppping head on WALL

Robert :o

Ok looking through all the stuff I have for the K-1 process and I look and look and look and no letter from her on say we getting married when she come here, and finally I found it, BUT  it not the certified copy of the letter she wrote it was a 2nd copy she made  that we was going to get certified at the police station. After talking to her last night she found it in the drawing I gave her.

so my question is do I need her letter certified? it sign just no certified stamp on it.

and I can't trust mail getting to her, my letter from jan 15 arrive 2 days after I got to viet nam.

thumppppping head on WALL

Robert :o

I didn't get any personal/relationship correspondence certified - just the birth certificate and other governmental documents.

I'm not convinced it is a requirement since the beneficiary gets in the P4 (at least from GUZ) an 'intent to marry' which is signed and notorized at the consulate.

She could bring it to the consulate she will be going to and ask for it to be notorized... if it's a required document, they are supposed to do it for free... if they say, "it's not necessary", then you have your answer..

I told myself I be organize, I be perpared, I be calm, then I get sent a curb ball, no k-3 but K-1, and a child added. maybe i'm having a brain fart, anyone else understand what i'm feeling at the moment. I feel like I going to screw up the paperwork grrrr and with how my luck been going I know something will go wrong!

breath, slowly in1 2 3 4 , hold 1 2 3 4 slowly out 1 2 3 4

*sign*

scared shitless

robert

ok where my damn stapler! I know my birth certificate here I swear I saw it a moment ago!

Robert, a idea that I had, I don't have many lol lol would be to get everything filled out and ready and have someone here on Candle that has already gone through the filing process go over everything to make sure that all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed. I screwed up my wife’s birth date on one of the forms, I think it was the G-325A, put 10-22 instead of 11-22 for her birth date but had the I-129F correct, we did not get a RFE for it but it was in GZ with the bad data. At one time there was a web site called Doc Steens (remember Don) and I posted the problem and Mr. Folinskyinla whom is an attorney told me what to do take care of it. Hell he said he had made the same mistake before himself so there you go. Get someone to proof read your stuff and then you can blame someone else to hahahahahhaha

Robert, a idea that I had, I don't have many lol lol would be to get everything filled out and ready and have someone here on Candle  that has already gone through the filing process go over everything to make sure that all the i are dotted and the t's crossed.  I screwed up my wife’s birth date on one of the forms, I think it was the G-325A, put 10-22 instead of 11-22 for her birth date but had the I-129F correct, we did not get a RFE for it but it was in GZ with the bad data.  At one time there was a web site called Doc Steens (remember Don) and I posted the problem and Mr. Folinskyinla whom is an attorney told me what to do take care of it.  Hell he said he had mad the same mistake before himself so there you go.  Get someone to proof red your stuff and then you can blame someone else to hahahahahhaha

The only problem that I see is that the forms contain a bunch of sensistive personal information that you would not want loose in cyberspace.

I would like to think I have good computer security, but I still keep sensistive information on a memory stick - access it only when needed and offline

I'm not convinced it is a requirement since the beneficiary gets in the P4 (at least from GUZ) an 'intent to marry' which is signed and notorized at the consulate.

Correct. Moon received a blank 'I intend to marry...' paper with the P-4 package. Later she signed many, many papers at the consulate after they called her name and before the fingerprining. Some of these documents were stamped at that time.

She was not asked for this kind of paper.

Robert,

First off welcome back. I know it's hard to hear, especially from me, the way I stressed over so much, but relax. It sounds like you are under control, it just doesn't seem like it. For my I 129, Jen sent me a faxed copy that she just signed and that was OK. Thoa will do another one for the interview and thay will have her sign it in their presence.

I understand the withdrawls, I was right there with you for so long. But I can tell you that the end result will be worth it. Just take a little time and work through the papers. Hang in there. You are well on your way to having her here.