DHL parcels cleared

The 4 parcels that leaves NH to GZ on May 19th are all cleared now:

DHL 7533722792 Received by GZ on May 23rd(no customs clearance)

DHL 7533722405 Received by GZ on May 23rd(no customs clearance)

DHL 7532839926 Arrived at DHL Facility as of: June 23, 2005 01:44

Clearance processing complete at Guangzhou on June 22nd

DHL 7532839941 Arrived at DHL Facility as of: June 23, 2005 01:44

Clearance processing complete at Guangzhou on June 22nd

It takes 36 days.

sawadee, things are speeding up then. Whao... only 36 days???

My cr-1 left NVC on 4/12. GZ says they got it on 6/4. NVC says GZ requested 2nd name check on 6/3.

whatever, I know it's there anyway.

CR1's name check is being processed after the case transferred to GZ. Has your K3 name chcek done or not or still being processed? The K3 name check is processed prior to the case transferred to GZ. Maybe you are having the 1st name check of CR1?

clearing process doesnt mean GZ has the boxes or your files..it only means they cleared China customs, now they go to a hotel and sit for a a week or 2 in order to be x-rayed prior to GZ opening the boxes.

expect the p3 2 to 3 weeks after the "clearence" delay.

this info can be confirmed by calling DOS

mike

Our I-129F package mailed from NVC on May 9 , overcame clearance delay in GUZ on June 9. It was delivered to GUZ on June 10. The P3 package was sent to Ying on June 15. Ying recievced on June 17 am and sent back to GUZ on June 17 pm. From checking EMS, looks like it was delivered on 6/19 ( sunday) morning to the White Swan hotel.

My cr-1 left NVC on 4/12. GZ says they got it on 6/4. NVC says GZ requested 2nd name check on 6/3.

CR1's name check is being processed after the case transferred to GZ. Has your K3 name chcek done or not or still being processed? The K3 name check is processed prior to the case transferred to GZ. Maybe you are having the 1st name check of CR1?

bu dong.http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/35.gif

I know 1 thing, P3 to interview is about 5 to 6 months.

so that narrows down my estimated interview date to August, September, maybe October, possibly November.

bu dong.http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/35.gif

I know 1 thing, P3 to interview is about 5 to 6 months.

so that narrows down my estimated interview date to August, September, maybe October, possibly November.

I did not see you K-3 timeline.

The name check of I-129F is processed before P3 of K3. initiated by NVC.

The name check of I-130 is processed after P3 of CR1. initiated By GZ

Assumed you have never filed I-129F(K-3),but only I-130(CR1),then you are having the 1st name check for you CR-1 now, not 2nd name check. Cause it is processed after the case transferred to GZ.

Assumed your K3 are under the so called 'admin process', then it means you are having the K3 name checking process now. Having your K3 name check does not necessarily mean that you can waive your CR1 name checking. It depends.

CR1's P3 to interview could be 7-8 months, if you dont have a K3.

ahh ha... you noticed. :greenblob: :redblob:

1 month after giving my lawyer the paper work for the 130 and 129F, I asked him if he recieved the NOA1 yet??? I didn't get it.

his reply was "oh Doug, sorry I fogot to mail it."

waited another month...still no word about NOA1.

left messages and e-mails with him. 3 weeks went by with no reply and not knowing what papers went where, or when they were mailed."

I finailly got an e-mail saying he was away on vacation and would get back in a week. that was all.

a few days later I got an RFE in the mail.

my paperwork was a total mess. The CSC officer caught only 3 errors. I added about 4 more corrections on top of the 3 that they asked for and didn't catch. Included everything in the RFE. 2 weeks later... NOA1

That's how it took 3 months to get my NOA1.

Now that I got the NOA1, I can mail the 129F to chicago, right? wrong!

My lawyer wanted to "speed up" my case and mailed it the same time as the 130. I got confimation that the package arrived at the office in chicago, but the check for the application was never cashed. I never reveived any reply about my 129F. I even inquired about it. The lady said DO NOT refile for it. 30 went by and never got a reply, but I did get a I130 approval notice in the mail. It never turned out to be the blessing that I thought it was at the time that I got it.

I'm seeing 129F's to CSC, that started after I did, getting there visa's now. My visa is still at least 3 months away. So i've sort been sour grapes lately, only because I'm jealous. I'm still happy to see anyone be united and happy with the one they love, but I think i'de be even happier to be with the one that i love even more. sorry fellas, I'm selfish like that. :P :greenblob:

and sawadee, I'm just telling you what they told me. NVC said 2nd name check on the same day GZ tells me they don't have it. That's a crock of hot pot. thanks for asking and for the great information, i never heard that before.

8 months would put us around Christmas time and over 18 months for my wife's visa.

yipee... Have I broken any records yet??? :redblob: :P

I am now pouring gasoline on the Adam Wang voodoo doll.

if not for CFL, I might still have him for a lawyer and be clueless to the mistakes he made.

Thanks for the timelines and stories everyone.

Guest blsqueaky

Glad to see that they cleared. My file was in the batch that was mailed on 5-19, and per DOS last nite, phone call, still not received. As far as name check, I am curious as to how they will to Ling's, since they already did one for her K-3. This could be interesting.