Re: Approved Post 6/13

What can I say ? You people are so heart warming. Thank You !

The wife says the interview was easy. Some questions, all easy, showed photos and copy(not notorized) of my passport. The interesting question - why not bringing her son over. Answer-he is in cook school and the deal is - you learn English and get good grades, I will get you to America. Read - the interview was a piece of cake. My wife had everything from emails to proof that we own a condo in Nanning. Did not show much. She is not the best in the west with English. Don't ask about my Chinese !

For a woman who gave me major hassle about when to come to come to America two weeks before the interview, it is now: When are you sending me the airline ticket ?

Again, Thank You. This is one happy guy !!!!!!!!!

Bruce

the deal is - you learn English and get good grades, I will get you to America.

Don't ask about my Chinese !

Congratulations!, Bruce!

My laopo has been saying the same thing to her son. So far it seems to help get my stepson motivated with school work and learning English. Not so much with going to US, but to have found a new father who is not the dead-beat kind. He learns and grasps my message much better and much faster than CSC and NVC.

Same here with my Chinese - just a handful of phrases. My laopo's English is very decent.

In the meantime, this process through USCIS, NVC, and GUZ is so pathetic.