Light at end of tunnel

It will be almost 14 months from start of paper work untill interview but it looks like we can see light at the end of the tunnel. This morning when I got up I went to the computer and the first thing I saw was an Email from QZ saying they have scheduled my SO for an interview on july 28, now I am like a littel kid on christmas morning running around in circles not knowing what to do next and there are more things going through my head than my brain has the capacity to handel but it sure does feel good and now all of those posts from those of you that have already gone through this make perfect sense (that in itself is a littel scary) but without all of you here at candel it would have been almost impossible to get to this point. Thanks

Do you know if the interview address is the old consualte address or the new offices?

It would be interesting to know if they have started to schedule interviews for the new place for the end of July.

I also wonder if they would operate out of both buildings for a while, until they get the kinks worked out of the system. I can't imagine they would shut off processing thousands of visa applications a month at one facility, without at least testing to make sure they can handle the volumn of people and papers and also the new crowds of sharks hanging around the outside of the consulate offices waiting to take advantage of unsuspecting people.