No fingernails left

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, not good news at all. Failed

The blue sheet

[ ] Section 221(g) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto.the following remarks apply in your case:

the yellow sheet

3. you have been found ineligible for an immigrant/nonimmigrant visa under section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act. The consulate has carefully reviewed the particular facts of your application for an immigrant/nonimmigrant visa based on your relationship to the petitioner. You have failed to establish that a bona fide relationship exists between you and your petitioner. You are welcome to submit any additional evidence,from 2 to 3 p.m, Monday to Wednesday,of the bona fides of your relationship.

The green sheet

1 [ ]Also bring__1____set of the petitioner’s complete Federal income tax returns ( with W2s,1099s,all schedules) for the three most recent tax years. If your petitioner has not submitted tax returns for any of the past three years, he /she must explain in writing why he/she has not done so.

6.[ ]Please eturn with the following documentation:

[ ] from the petitioner

[ ]Evidence of current employment or self-employment, such as a recent pay statement or a statement from your employer on business stationery,showing beginning date of employment of work performed and salary or wages paid.

[ ]Original canceled paychecks for the past six months. If the sponsor receives their wages in cash, we cannot verify their income.if their employer does begin to pay them with checks,you may return with six months of original paychecks.

[ ]original monthly bank statement for the past___12__ months. One-page statements will not be accepted as evidence.

Looks like im back off for china again.

Part i dont get is the paperwork is there, now they ask ffor new things

Six months of canceled pay checks

bank statements for a year

i had one full tax year for the past year, then transccipt copies of the past

4, guess they didnt accept them.

She said she had a chinese man who was in a bad mood and didnt even really look at anything. She knew from the time she sat down he would fail her.

i need to sleep

so i will pack my f'ing bags and go beat down the door

Jim

Sorry to hear the bad news. Keep at it and you will get through the bureaucratic delays.

At least they gave you reasons and a list to complete. Get it together and you wont have to wait for another interview. I'd get everything notarized.

Are you self employed? It seems their concern is more about the evidence for the Affidavit of Support more than anything else.

Good luck.

It's not the end of the world. The overcome process is just another hurdle.

Man, they really focused on the financial stuff, but unless there is a problem with your financial situation, it sounds like they just want more documents. The relationship stuff may be a bit more problematic since the reasoning is as clear as mud.

Good luck.

i gave them everything they required

Letter from employer with 4 recent pay stubs

4 years taxes (3 were transcripts from the irs)

bank statments

Now it seems they want to up the ante, and asked for more. Some of the things

i will need to get from my bank, like cancelled pay checks, and a full year of bank

statments.

But i have played poker many time, guess they dont understand i caught my

boat on the river.

She will go home tomorrow becuase most of the things they need are going to take sometime. I will fly out once it all gathered

sorry if there are typo's. i lost my glasses. Talk about kicking a man when he is down

Jim

I'm not sure why they focused on the money end of it. I make more then 80k a year and all my banking and tax stuff is clean. So i dont know what the deal is there.

She said the interview was about 2 minutes long, so im sure he knew he was going

to slip her

Jim