• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we wear jeans and plaids then?

I think that I am sacrificing enough just by putting on clean socks and almost clean undies-damned if i'm gonna break out the good jeans too!!!

That would be pointless anyway. You promised to wear a dress.

Wasn't that if he shows up in CA? Trigg wanted to blend in as I remember.

OK, OK !!

Its Sunday for cryin' out loud!! one week out!

Take the LL stuff back to the LL...

We got planning to do.

People need to commit to food groups... Sure, I'll bring some meat, but can't provide all of it... Jim is on record for beverages, but he too, might need some help...

OK, lets get some input form EVERYONE whos comming!! This is gonna' be great, but it isn't going to plan itself!

I plan on bringing a gallon or 2 of potato salad and some cheese. I can bring a little meat as well. Do I need to bring my portable gas grill? Kim is right we need more organization. Paper plates? glasses? silverware? How about if someone makes a list of things we need and we get volunteers to bring it?

I am bringing horseshoes, badmitten, cribbage and volleyball. Maybe the girls would like to play mah jong. Anyone have tiles?

I'd bring a goat but it might get a little rank while traveling. Perhaps us out of towners can chip in for something. Unless there is a butcher shop near the Days Inn. Then Trigg and I will probably show up with the animal of our choice wrapped in butcher paper.

I don't know Dan. It is in the city center so I presume there will be some delis within walking distance. I drove by there the other day. From the outside it looks like a pretty nice hotel for a Days Inn.

I'm gonna challenge Kim to find a local live stock auction. It's usually easy to find a nice fat gpat-maybe even a lamb but they are more expensive. A sharp knife and 45 minutes later we can start some real BBQ-southern style!!

If he can't find one--Uhh, Dan, are you willing to take one for the team???

You're cracking me up Trigg. Hey Jim what is the bbq situation out there? Do I need to bring my gas grill? I could load it up in the pickup so we could have a gas burner. Dan if you want to bring something go ahead but it is already understood that us locals will provide the vitals for our out of town guests.

I'm gonna challenge Kim to find a local live stock auction.  It's usually easy to find a nice fat gpat-maybe even a lamb but they are more expensive. A sharp knife and 45 minutes later we can start some real BBQ-southern style!!

If he can't find one--Uhh, Dan, are you willing to take one for the team???

Gosh Dan you sure are brave walking into the lion's den of sheepherders like this... :ph34r: I hope everything goes okay but I have my doubts...and now the Triggster is talking about serving you for dinner... :o And of course always watch your back with that group... :unsure: