Two(2) motives VO always check

Why VOs are so incredible sometimes?

First, understand why there are fraud cases:

1. Petitioner helps to bring a relative(the applicant) or a friend to America so they pretend to be lovers.

2. Petitioner gets paid for bringing an applicant to America so they pretend to be lovers.

At the interview, they are to check the two(2) motives:

1.A Caucasian man is not a relative of a Chinese woman.

(That's why I didn't dye my skin color or hair, and didn't get cut a double eye-lid otherwise I'll look like a relative of an American:-)))))))))))

I have saved the budget to buy a pair of sports shoes with one side "Nike" and the other side "Addidas":-))))))))

2. How did you meet?

A. On net. Ok, you only need an English vocabulary of "pee, poo, money, honey" to pass:-)))))))))

B. Met by matchmaker?

What? How much you paid him/her? Why he introduced him to you?.......

(A petitioner who has won a Nobel Prize is not likely to make money this way, easier to pass. Both petitioner and applicant have a Ph.D degree - they are not likely to do such things, easier to pass.)

3. VO usually ask questions regarding the data on the forms you filled up.

Consistensy is import.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Petitioner helps to bring a relative(the applicant) or a friend to America so they pretend to be lovers.

2. Petitioner gets paid for bringing an applicant to America so they pretend to be lovers.

(That's why I didn't dye my skin color or hair, and didn't get cut a double eye-lid otherwise I'll look like a relative of an American:-)))))))))))

I have saved the budget to buy a pair of sports shoes with one side "Nike" and the other side "Addidas":-))))))))

2. How did you meet?

A. On net. Ok, you only need an English vocabulary of "pee, poo, money, honey" to pass:-)))))))))

B. Met by matchmaker?

(A petitioner who has won a Nobel Prize is not likely to make money this way, easier to pass. Both petitioner and applicant have a Ph.D degree - they are not likely to do such things, easier to pass.)

Consistensy is import.

189460[/snapback]

Very informative!! Also, I am still laughing at your additional information, ie; "Save budget for one Nike and one Addidas". :unsure: :(

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

2. How did you meet?

B. Met by matchmaker?

Consistensy is import.

189460[/snapback]

Very informative!! Also, I am still laughing at your additional information, ie; "Save budget for one Nike and one Addidas". :unsure: :(

189471[/snapback]

Ooops, I hope you meant those additional comments to show some levity to an otherwise serious subject. :huh:

189460[/snapback]

189471[/snapback]

Funny! I've got 2 pairs just like that!

Also, I think that the money thing must be an important factor. Someone was blue-slipped recently for documentation on how they paid for the air travel. We hardly have any Nobel Prize candidates among us, but I think it goes without saying that it requires a pretty hefty budget. Someone who couldn't otherwise afford the expense, might catch some attention.

189460[/snapback]

Very informative!! Also, I am still laughing at your additional information, ie; "Save budget for one Nike and one Addidas". :D :D

189471[/snapback]

Funny! I've got 2 pairs just like that!

Also, I think that the money thing must be an important factor. Someone was blue-slipped recently for documentation on how they paid for the air travel. We hardly have any Nobel Prize candidates among us, but I think it goes without saying that it requires a pretty hefty budget. Someone who couldn't otherwise afford the expense, might catch some attention.

189480[/snapback]

Yes, the figures on the Income Tax Return is very important.

If the figures are not so good, the petitioner will be asked to provide evidence who paid his trips to China.

VO is also a "no money, no honey" creature:))))

But I have a friend who is a Fugitive Recovery Agent and they let his SO pass when the figure is $12,000 + other docs and explaination

When I mentioned Nobel Prize Winner, I was kidding. Human life is too short to be serious.

Anyway, I saw one Nobel Prize Winner, an 82-year-old guy married a 28-year-old girl. Everybody thinks it's esier for them to pass.

But Black Pearl denied a 42-year-old woman 4 times in the summer of 2004 coz she married an 82-year-old guy from New York - she passed finally.

VO also take age difference into consideration.

189460[/snapback]

189471[/snapback]

189480[/snapback]

VO also take age difference into consideration.[/quote

189486[/snapback]

Do you know what the spread in age difference is that would cause the VO to be very concern? Example 5, 10, 15, 20,..... years difference.

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

Eunice, you speak authoritatively on many aspects of the visa process. Your comments seem to make good sense.

If I may, I would like to ask what is your background and qualifications? It appears that you are living in China. You don't show a timeline. Have you been through the visa process yourself? Are you somehow involved in working with visa applicants?

No doubt or disrespect is intended, it's simply that some background would help us understand your posts.

We hardly have any Nobel Prize candidates among us....

189480[/snapback]

I once won an Energizer Bunny at a raffle. Is that like a nobel prize? :D

189487[/snapback]

Jesse, you just keep on going, and going, and going, and going.... :D

-James

The CFL Interview FAQ has the following fraud schemes listed:

A.2.7.2

They are looking for fraud in the following methods:

1. two-way fraud (Chinese beneficiary pays American petitioner)

2. one-way fraud (Chinese beneficiary is ‘pretending’ affection; plans to dupe petitioner.)

A.2.7.3

VISA SENT BACK TO USCIS:

1. a common scheme is for a couple to divorce, the husband goes to the US, illegally or as an unmarried son, then the wife needs to find some USC to marry to get to the States and re-hook up with the ex-husband.

2. USCs serially bringing multiple fiancée or spouses to the States

for a relative short period of time each, splitting up and then doing it again and again. The USC probably gets paid.

3. Use of fraudulent documents, such as fraudulent phone logs from well known phone providers in the US as well as phony (pun) logs for call cards..

Guest ShaQuaNew
The CFL Interview FAQ has the following fraud schemes listed:

A.2.7.2

They are looking for fraud in the following methods:

1. two-way fraud (Chinese beneficiary pays American petitioner)

2. one-way fraud (Chinese beneficiary is ‘pretending’ affection; plans to dupe petitioner.)

A.2.7.3

VISA SENT BACK TO USCIS:

1. a common scheme is for a couple to divorce, the husband goes to the US, illegally or as an unmarried son, then the wife needs to find some USC to marry to get to the States and re-hook up with the ex-husband.

2. USCs serially bringing multiple fiancée  or spouses to the States

for a relative short period of time each, splitting up and then doing it again and again. The USC probably gets paid.

3. Use of fraudulent documents, such as fraudulent phone logs from well known phone providers in the US as well as phony (pun) logs for call cards..

189506[/snapback]

CFL members need to take this topic VERY seriously. It's a real problem that the US immigration system has to deal with every day. The best way to avoid heavy scrutiny is to:

1. Communicate frequently.

2. Save copies of all communication with your partner; email, phone call logs, and letters.

3. Take lots of photos depicting the two of you together. Include names, dates, and location on the reverse side.

4. Save your boarding passes, receipts, etc., for proof of visits.

5. Visit your partner in China as many times as you can while waiting for the interview. Most agree the more trips the better. A single trip is usually more heavily scrutinized.

Note: If you and your SO lack a common language, e.g., she does not speak English nor you Chinese; be prepared to make a video tape of the two of you together communicating....

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

...Reply to Jim:

Eunice is a highly qualified individual helping Chinese people with their Visa paperwork and situations that develop during the process.

She helped my wife fill out the necessary forms for K-1 Visa and then aided us getting the children here to USA on K-2 Visas.

Read her recent posts and you will get an idea of her background and expertise.

I think she is giving some really good tips to those immersed in the Fiancee visa currently.

Eunice welcome to CFL and thank you for all the informative input.

Ken

Guest ShaQuaNew
I think she is giving some really good tips to those immersed in the Fiancee visa currently.

Eunice welcome to CFL and thank you for all the informative input.

Ken

189525[/snapback]

Agreed. Thanks and welcome Eunice. It's good to have you here.... :P