What can go wrong will go wrong!

I wish I had become more informed on this whole process sooner. Now I realize you really have to expect things to go wrong and be prepared. I got wrong information about our K-3 so many times. I was told by the NVC that there was no new information on our case after it was sent to Guangzhou. Once I found out it was in Guangzhou since January I tried to get information from DOS but I was told I was given the wrong GUZ case number. When I finally got the right case number from the NVC I found out the P3 was sent in February and returned. According to DOS Guangzhou has tried to contact us but are saying the address and phone number are both invalid.

Our CR-1 is now complete and should be sent to Guangzhou soon so we're giving up on the K-3. It is the same address and phone number on both applications so we're going to try to make sure this doesn't happen again.

-lynne

Murphy, of Murphy's Law, used to work for the government.  Maybe he's still kicking.

Last I heard, he was in charge of training VOs.. but I could be wrong...

He is still there but he is in charge of training for the dept of redundancy dept

Murphy, of Murphy's Law, used to work for the government.  Maybe he's still kicking.

He is still there but he is in charge of training for the dept of redundancy dept

in charge of training for the dept of redundancy dept

in charge of training for the dept of redundancy dept