My fiancee had her interview on April 21. She was scheduled for the morning session but for some reason after waiting all morning, they moved her to the afternoon session.

Anyhow, she spoke with a very nice and beautiful American woman. They only spoke for about 3 minutes. She asked three question, the first one being how did you meet. The second one was had I visited her. She told the VO that we had lived together for 7 months in Guangzhou. I don't know the third question. My fiancee offered the photo album I had prepared for the interview and the VO just loved it. They laughed for the entire three minutes. She did not ask for any financial information or other relationship supporting documents. The photo album was sufficient. She was told to return on April 22 at 4:00 pm for her visa.

I am glad this is over. Now I move to phase II: the AOS, work authorization and return travel to China.

Good luck to all of you who are still awaiting your interview. So, it took me one year and 19 days from start to finish for the K-1.

Larry