• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after 3 weeks of The great Guz talk on here. I finally sat down and started stetching out a wizard of Guz to paint just for fun.  have to say I have a pile of paper on the floor.and larger pile in waste can,

any ideas?

lol

Robert

still working on a immigration cartoon

Got me,

This will take some thought. :blink:

after 3 weeks of The great Guz talk on here. I finally sat down and started stetching out a wizard of Guz to paint just for fun.  have to say I have a pile of paper on the floor.and larger pile in waste can,

any ideas?

lol

Robert

still working on a immigration cartoon

Got me,

This will take some thought. :greenblob:

I'm perplexed also Robert. But I'll post this anyway to get closer to my next blue thingie. I think the artist must come up with his own ideas. I have a friend who is a writer and once I suggested to her to write about an incident that had occured between us and she went bonkers and said you could NEVER tell a writer what to write. God I'm glad I didn't end up with her.. :greenblob: :D

This piece has been checked and cleared by CFL censors. It does not contain any nudity, religion. politics, sheep or any other controversial subjects. That it really doesn't say anything at all is beside the point... :blink:

Have a nice day.. :D

Roger was it painful to write under such restraints?

No Dan. After the lobotomy and electro-shock treatments everything is so much clearer to me now. I realize that 'the way' is the straight and narrow path and I will never deviate from it again. I am so happy with this new outlook on life, all is simple, all is known. Just don't think and everything will be fine...really... :rolleyes: :lol: :P

You might consider doing a series of portraits.

The Great and Powerful Guz (Guz of Gz, Guz of Guangzhou) has appeared as a different manifestation to each Petitioner and Beneficiary. Some second hand reports include; the giant head, a beautiful woman, a ravenous beast, and a ball of fire. I tend towards the more likely description of the Guz being a "humbug", personalized by the appearances of various hirelings acting like VO's.