The last 20 people on 01 forum have an average wait time from P3 to Interview of 174 days(raw numbers).

There are three CR1's in that group of 20. They each have a wait time from P3 to Interview of:

Pehaps another minion will have a different answer tomorrow, or next week.

Hey Nooneufo,

Darn, love your table and estimates, but we passed our pending arrival of the P4.... ;) with nothing to show.. I am still hopeful though. Called DOS and they said, and I can quote, "She currently isnt scheduled for an interview, but it appears she will have one within 2 months."

Hmmmmmm..... :greenblob:

:greenblob:

Bahan,

It's true my projection is extremely optimistic, which is why I switched it to all three dates and just putting each weeks date on to show the current day count if it arrives. (So that you can make your own estimate compared against the previous P4's). Realistically, I would expect the average for yours to be at least two more weeks at the soonest. The consolation I can offer is that those who follow you will get the benefit, assuming that things continue....which I think may change since they seem to be putting in the weekend time.

My other guess for inteviews is based on applying the K1 formula to your time, I actually have no hope at all of guessing that one, but thought I would put it there anyway for fun. I feel like adding to those dates, but have decided to let them stay to use against my next week try.

I can see where one could interpret the answer you got to mean the interview is scheduled, they just are not allowed to tell you yet. (Being optimistic an' all).

I'm sorry but I totally disagree.

Nooneufo look at the data for BeijingJenny and Olemann....we don't work the same as K1s and K3s...and according to the info I got from GUZ the other day K-visas are given interview priority over CR1s...sooooo....

If you anticipate his to happen in a few weeks...I just don't know.

Maybe I need to hit the gym to let off some steam

Hey Nooneufo,

Darn, love your table and estimates, but we passed our pending arrival of the P4....  :D  with nothing to show.. I am still hopeful though. Called DOS and they said, and I can quote, "She currently isnt scheduled for an interview, but it appears she will have one within 2 months."

Hmmmmmm..... :D

:blink:

That is exactly what I was told yesterday. :greenblob:

Well, I do appreciate all your efforts into this cause. I am still keeping my eyes open. I said in a different thread that I was wondering if they sent the P4 stuff to my address, since I was listed as her agent. Hmmmmm I am still wondering about that one, which would in fact explain why we havent received it yet.

Thanks for all your help anyway.. I am still optimistic that my interview might be held possible in the near future sometime around the distant date but not later then 2010.

:D

squid,

I would be very surprised that the December batch is done, since they work backwards for the dates. If we take the most recent P4's, and ignore my previous prediction which I already am on my own sheet, if your interview date is May 11th, you could be assigned the P4 April 4th, and this would fill both requirements in the sequence, which would be 155 days from P3 to Interview, and 37 days P4 to Interview. This easily fits all current patterns.

As for this Agent of Choice thing, I would choose Agent 99. But since you folks chose yourselves, would this not add an extra 10 days or so for the mail from China?

Here are the last six CR1's on the 01 forum.

---P3---------P4------Interview---#days----P3 to P4

08/15/04---??/??/??----04/14/05---242-----???

09/15/04---03/04/05---04/11/05---208-----170

10/18/04---03/03/05---04/18/05---182-----136

11/08/04---03/23/05---04/27/05---170-----135

11/30/04---03/28/05---05/24/05---175-----118

12/10/04---03/27/05---05/26/05---167-----107

Squid sent in his P3 in a two days before us and we received our P4 already. I've been thinking about it and I have four theories.

1. My fiancee's name is less common than yours. I asked my fiancee about this and she said that her name is not common.

2. The VO that examined our file was having a good day and / or your's had a bad day.

3. Random chance.

4. I have no clue what I am talking about.

I hope you get your's soon.

Mark