you know your turning American when...........

;) When Ping was studying English she loved picking up idioms and sayings. I like the way she talks. I hope she wont learn these expressions. Ah well, live and learn.

Hey I'm an American and don't speak like that. At least I know not to tell her she shouldn't use a word. That only makes her use it more.

My Chinese wife called me 'fat-ass' today. Then told me to post it on cfl.

;)

YUP, she's gettin' the hang of it. My mop swingin' darlin' likes to say "Husband, I kicka you ass!!!!!!" She's so sweet. Isn't she???????

Yep, the wife said to me once (more than once) 'I kick yu ass-hole' My wife, shes the one on the left, who weighs about 105 says 'I beat you'. ya like that'll hurt.

My Chinese wife called me 'fat-ass' today. Then told me to post it on cfl.

;)

YUP, she's gettin' the hang of it. My mop swingin' darlin' likes to say "Husband, I kicka you ass!!!!!!" She's so sweet. Isn't she???????

Yep, the wife said to me once (more than once) 'I kick yu ass-hole' My wife, shes the one on the left, who weighs about 105 says 'I beat you'. ya like that'll hurt.

EEyor has much to learn-my wife-the one on the right, wieghs in at about 98 lbs. I''m 6'1" and around 240--when she says "Husband, I kicka you ass", i know she not only has the nerve to try but the ability to inflict much pain-ouchy. I'll fight a bear with a stick (wonder why a bear has a stick?) but I'm DEFINATLEY afraid of her---yup I am!!!!!!!

BUT I am in charge-oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!