Who do you have to & ^#* at GUZ to get a P4?

I know what you mean. So many things have been put on hold in life waiting to be a functioning couple. Sometimes couples go out and you are single. Someone says "call your girlfriend/boyfriend to come too", uh huh, right. Go out and see a really nice couch on sale. Can't even find out if they like it as much as you do or they prefer one different. Waiting isn't fun.

I think it is great that you can talk with his Mom on the phone. I'd love to talk with family and friends. I wish people here knew who I am talking about when I mention her. They don't know who she really is.

If I don't hear from GUZ by late spring I think I better start talks with Jose. Have to get ready for work now. I think I'm depressing myself before I start the day.

Maybe that is why we pretend it is all about sex, so we can laugh about it.

All of us in this hell of waiting are bleeding all over the keyboard of CFL. Today is the day I would have been picking up Lu Li at LAX. Now it could be another month. We still don't know, their bureaucracy grinds away as slowly as ours. It sucks but we just have to endure it somehow and in the end I know it wil be worth it... :blink: :lol:

Hang in there. I know it is not about the sex. I have the "5 sisters from arm street" and it doesn't help a lot after the moment. IF that is the case I could become happy here in Atlanta, there are many women here. But a trustworthy person that you feel comfortable with and love cannot be compared with many other things in this life, except the love of God. Hang in there, you are almost there.