Love is in the air

yeah think they would ,but you can see a lot of sass in her. VO like to pick on helpless women, after reading a few of her post, she liable to grab the VO by the balls and tell them to give her husband his visa or lose it.

an god help any one that piss her off you can tell she be a force to deal with, Grin hope husband have already learn, yes dear.

what she had to go through to get him here he better be good

this is only a observation not a professional statement, I leave that with the professional (i.e. Trigg)

hugs to jgrier5

hope you get your p4 soon

Robert

Robert, I wont tell Thoa you gave jgrier a hug :lol: . Anyway that was a brotherly hug of reassurance right?? :D

I would think if your pic was on the cover of the file the VO would definitely move it to the top of the stack( good thinking to have both of your pics on it). That's just a brotherly observation. Careful girl you are among guys who have spent months thinking Cheetoes are their best friend.

Actually it might not be a bad idea to have our photoes blown up so we can stare at them from the desk during the interview.

:rolleyes:

You are so right. Cheetos, orange fingers, and cheeto breath all make me so hot!

Do I look sassy? I am really a quiet girl...but it is the quiet ones that you have to look out for~ RAR!

Thanks for saying that hubby and I make a good couple. If you think that pic is hot wait till you see the one where...oh, sorry...wrong forum.

:lol: How am I supposed to know you guys are over 18?

You are so right. Cheetos, orange fingers, and cheeto breath all make me so hot!

Do I look sassy? I am really a quiet girl...but it is the quiet ones that you have to look out for~ RAR!

Thanks for saying that hubby and I make a good couple. If you think that pic is hot wait till you see the one where...oh, sorry...wrong forum.

:lol: How am I supposed to know you guys are over 18?

Uh-er um, which other forum would that be?? I'll be over 18 soon.