Interview date received!! Whoppeee!

I used the email form and found last night that the P4 has been sent and an interview is set for the April 6. P3 returned sometime in November and name check completed Dec. 4. My intention is to attend the interview. H

However, I want to make sure I send everything in advance just in case. What do I need to be doing? I have the financial statement and copies of tax records. I am making more copies of photographs of us. Since reading candle she has everything she needs. What about a certified copy of my passport. Do I have last page certified as true and correct?

Next will flychina.com or NWA make reservations for China to USA flight for my fiancee and daughter? If interview is this date, when should I plan a return flight. How soon can I schedule it.

Anything else I need to do? Any ideas on making a hotel reservation. Also is anyone else going at this time?

Finally, is there any other forms I should be concerned with. What if she wants to work in USA, is there a form to file now. Or when is that done? I am feeling great but exhausted from no sleep I have been so elated.

First might I suggest some Crown Royal and a valium????? As for cert copy of passport--not neccessary. If you are going to be there have her carry your passport into the cosnuate with her and place it on top of all her papers.Then they will know you are outside waiting.

As for plane reservations --of course they will make them. thbere have been rumopurs that you need visa in hand to buy a plane ticket--NOT TRUE. However, you may want to wait to be sure she gets the visa or at least ne sure you can change the reseervations .

Hotel??? good question. I like the victory hotel but there are many options.

MRMC, we are in the same boat, I need the Valium, Jack & Crown...

I'm worried like crazy and can't wait to get there.

Trigg is right about the passport, give her your passport when she goes in for her interview. Original is much better than a certified copy.

Best of Luck...

MRMC,

Congradulations ~!

Suggest you check out NWA.com for airline tickets, they are very competitive right now, and have recently won landing rights at the new Guangzhou International Airport ---- my entrance into China there in Dec. was the easiest ever...

So while in Guangzhou, would highly recommend the White Swan ----- MY FAVORATE HOTEL IN ASIA --- should be able to get it for a little less than $100.00 per night... worth the price in my opinion, and hey, you have a lot invested, if you can afford it, why not?

(China's best East/West breakfast buffet..)

Yes, Take that Valium :greenblob: and drink one or two shots of Jack.

Your doing just fine,,,, Now take a deep breath,,, Now isn't that better?

What was your questions again,, I forgot :greenblob:

Rick :greenblob:

Well said Rick.. have you recovered from yours yet?

Good Luck.. your getting closer...

:greenblob: