Letter and signature page

LAST and FINAL PLEA.

I checked today's mail and have no new signatures. I know of four more that have contacted me and have mailed their sig pages.

Guys, let's not do this thing half-assed. "Welcome to the Candle family", " Thank you my brothers and sisters". I hear these statements almost everyday on the Candle. Are they only words to be thrown around loosely? Are we a family of brothers and sisters with super ordinate situations and goals?? Or is this just rhetoric to pass the time?

In my world we go to whatever extremes necessary to insure the well being of our family members. Is my world so different than yours??? I think not. Family always helps family --ALWAYS!!

So I submit to you all that have not signed that there is no more time to wait and watch others do for you.. To those of you who have signed I ask you to contact each and every CFL member either by PM, email or telephone and make 100% sure that they have read the letter and know how to send me there signature page.

THERE IS STILL TIME. I'm leaving town in the morning for a few days to celebrate the one year anniversary of my marriage to my best friend and lover. I'll be back late Friday or Saturday. This letter can wait no longer so I'll fed ex it Monday morning to Ms. Harty.

Ya'll can mail your page or scan it and send it to my email TriggM@aol.com .

Thanks my brothers and sisters -We CAN make a difference.

Trigg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donasho;

Would you be so kind as to pop off a PM or email to all the members here?

As you can see and since you have been here since before dirt was invented.. We really have a good thing going with this letter and Jtaylors letter and others.

I have asked Bea to Phone Lingling as I haven't seen joh from HA on lately and i know he would welcome the news JTaylor got from Joh's rep. There could be many more members who haven't been on lately who would jump at the chance to be active.

I am very excited by the responses I have seen posted to letters.. is this an election year? heheh but as i said before.. you have to ask/ write / etc to find out who your friends and allies are. Seems we may have many more than we ever dreamed.

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

LAST and FINAL PLEA.

I checked today's mail and have no new signatures. I know of four more that have contacted me and have mailed their sig pages.

Guys, let's not do this thing half-assed.  "Welcome to the Candle family", " Thank you my brothers and sisters".  I hear these statements almost everyday on the Candle. Are they only words to be thrown  around loosely? Are we a family of brothers and sisters with super ordinate situations and goals?? Or is this just rhetoric to pass the time?

In my world we go to whatever extremes necessary to insure the well being of our family members. Is my world so different than yours??? I think not.  Family always helps family --ALWAYS!! 

So I submit to you all that have not signed that there is no more time to wait and watch others do for you.. To those of you who have signed I ask you to contact  each and every CFL member either by PM, email or telephone and make 100% sure that they have read the letter and know how to send me there signature page.

THERE IS STILL TIME.  I'm leaving town in the morning for a few days to celebrate the one year anniversary of my marriage to my best friend and lover. I'll be back late Friday or Saturday. This letter can wait no longer so I'll fed ex it Monday morning to Ms. Harty.

Ya'll can mail your page or scan it and send it to my email TriggM@aol.com .

Thanks my brothers and sisters -We CAN make a difference.

Trigg

Well groovey guys and dolls (he says in his best 60's DJ voice), in an hour or so my wife, her mop, and I are off to the mountains. I'll post the final list when we get back and mail this thing Monday---see ya my brothers and sisters, maybe with luck we will be making a new member Bwuahahahahahahah!

Trigg

Donasho;

Would you be so kind as to pop off a PM or email to all the members here?

As you can see and since you have been here since before dirt was invented.. We really have a good thing going with this letter and Jtaylors letter and others.

I have asked Bea to Phone Lingling as I haven't seen joh from HA on lately and i know he would welcome the news JTaylor got from Joh's rep. There could be many more members who haven't been on lately who would jump at the chance to be active.

I am very excited by the responses I have seen posted to letters.. is this an election year? heheh but as i said before.. you have to ask/ write / etc to find out who your friends and allies are. Seems we may have many more than we ever dreamed.

Mark, I don't have any way of doing it other than one-by-one. Just don't have time for that - wish I did.

I am really pleased with the recent activizm (Trigg's spel chekr ougta pass that). Reminds me of the old days when nuthin' got dirty.

Dang!!

Yup I hear you.. thought as admin here there might be a funbction to PM all members.. guess it could be cut and paste time..

:) :) :)

This is the latest list of signatures I have recieved. Twenty seven total. anyone want to start a PMing campaign. We really need several  more to make this thing credible. I have four more than PMed me and are mailing today.  If we're gonna do this thing, lets' do it BIG!!!!!

Trigg    

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

-Don  H.

-John B.

-Roger B.

-Doug E.

-Barry M.

-Paul B.

-Robert S.

-James W.

-Mark M.

-James T

-Mark H.

-Ron H.

-Carls S.

-Alex M.

-Rob M

-Jennifer L.

-Robert J.

-Jon F.

Add three more to the list just recieved toady. I have only five more promised!!

Mark D.

Rupert L.

Tony M.

We still need several more. Let's not confuse this with other letters and sendings to congressman etc.. This is the Maura Harty letter I'm talking about. How 'bout we keep other letters in other threads until this is a done deal???

Seven more in todays mail.

John F.

Frank D.

Dave F.

Daniel C.

Bill S.

Michael L.

Robert E.

Looks like 37 total. I'll be sending this Monday via Fedex. It's too late to mail your signature but you can either scan and email it to me or PM me and I'll give you a fax number to send it too. Fifty would be great.

This is the latest list of signatures I have recieved. Twenty seven total. anyone want to start a PMing campaign. We really need several  more to make this thing credible. I have four more than PMed me and are mailing today.  If we're gonna do this thing, lets' do it BIG!!!!!

Trigg    

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

-Don  H.

-John B.

-Roger B.

-Doug E.

-Barry M.

-Paul B.

-Robert S.

-James W.

-Mark M.

-James T

-Mark H.

-Ron H.

-Carls S.

-Alex M.

-Rob M

-Jennifer L.

-Robert J.

-Jon F.

Add three more to the list just recieved toady. I have only five more promised!!

Mark D.

Rupert L.

Tony M.

We still need several more. Let's not confuse this with other letters and sendings to congressman etc.. This is the Maura Harty letter I'm talking about. How 'bout we keep other letters in other threads until this is a done deal???

John F.

Frank D.

Dave F.

Daniel C.

Bill S.

Michael L.

Robert E.

Looks like 37 total. I'll be sending this Monday via Fedex. It's too late to mail your signature but you can either scan and email it to me or PM me and I'll give you a fax number to send it too. Fifty would be great.

Chalk up one more that was scanned and emailed.

Jason P.

That makes 38

Trigg    

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

-Don  H.

-John B.

-Roger B.

-Doug E.

-Barry M.

-Paul B.

-Robert S.

-James W.

-Mark M.

-James T

-Mark H.

-Ron H.

-Carls S.

-Alex M.

-Rob M

-Jennifer L.

-Robert J.

-Jon F.

Mark D.

Rupert L.

Tony M.

John F.

Frank D.

Dave F.

Daniel C.

Bill S.

Michael L.

Robert E.

Chalk up one more that was scanned and emailed.

Jason P.

That makes 38

Ooops, i meant Jason B.

Who's next???

Well California is very big in the date industry. I hope they sent you the Marjool and Honey dates. That is great snacking. Were they stuffed with walnuts or pecans? :rolleyes:

Hmmm, lemmmeee think. They did mention stuffig somehtin'. Maybe walnuts-maybe some other kind.

Well it looks like 38 is the magic number although I haven't checked Saturdays mail yet.

It seems I've overlooked on small detail--anyone know Ms Harty's address??? I've seen it posted but I'm to lazy to do a search. Also, squeaky had a good idea ('bout time). He thinks I should fax a prelude so they look for the letter. Anyone know her fax??? I've seen it posted before also-but still to lazy.

To everyone who got involved in this thing I give a huge 'ataboy'. Good things never just happen, they are made to happen. My hopes for this modest letter is that it will open a dialogue and possibly even a liaison between Ms. Harty and a CFL representative. Knowing how the government works it is doubtful it will happen in time to help those currently in waiting but may help those with future plans. The timing has worked out great as there are changes in both facilities and personnel in GZ happening as we wrote the letter. This will give Ms. Harty an excellent opportunity to 'fine tune' the process with input from 'the other side'.

As is the case with most worthwhile efforts, there is usually someone in the spotlight who has done a minimal amount of work and several who are in the shadows who have given tremendous efforts. I'll not even attempt to name those who have remained incognito in this endeavor but they are numerous and have done nearly all the work.

To those who have not signed, for whatever reason, I think it is understandable. Not everyone agrees with what we are attempting to do and some fear that this may harm their efforts. No problem guys-we don't always have to agree-it's all part of the American way.

Thanks to all in this effort. The letter goes out tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted when I hear the results. Thanks again my brothers and sisters--Damned good job!!

Trigg