Letter and signature page

Trigg, I sent a signed copy to you via Email

Here is a copy of my signature page.

March 16, 2005

Dear Ms Harty,

On March 24, 2005 my fianc¨¦e will have her interview for a visa at the U.S. consulate at Guangzhou. From start to finish it has taken 9 months and 9 days to obtain the visa. Although I believe this process has taken far to long, our timeline has been shorter than most others.

I am including my signature as an endorsement to the letter being sent to you by C. Trigg Minnick. I do this with hopes that those who follow in my path will have an easier and faster process in obtaining a visa for their Chinese fianc¨¦(e) or spouse.

Sincerely,

Good letter John-concise-to the point!!!! I should have used it as a sample.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John and Hai Yan!!!

Best of luck and god's blessing..;)

Another soon to be old timer.. we need more like you.

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

Thanks Mark,

I would have loved to stop by to see you guys if I went to GZ. We changed plans however, and decided to take a trip to Hawaii to get married instead. As soon as we get the visa we'll start making those plans. How did Bing like the states? Checked out your pics. Looks like the baby is getting big. I'll catch up with you in the states sometime.

These are the signatures I recieved have so far

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

I expect another batch in Thursdays mail. We are still far from the fifty we wanted and time is running out.

These are the signatures that came in today mail. looks like a total of 19 so far with more on the way.

Don H.

John B.

Roger B.

Doug E.

Barry M.

Paul B.

Robert S.

James W.

Mark M.

James T.

These are the signatures I recieved have so far

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

I expect another batch in Thursdays mail. We are still far from the fifty we wanted and time is running out.

These are the signatures that came in today mail. looks like a total of 19 so far with more on the way.

Don H.

John B.

Roger B.

Doug E.

Barry M.

Paul B.

Robert S.

James W.

Mark M.

James T.

For sure the Marks are well represented and Six of the california group chimed in today. As always the Oregon bunch had a good showing. SOOOOooo What happened to the southern contigency??? Hey my fellow southern gents, PUT DOWN THAT ROADKILL long enough to send me a signanture page. C'mon guys, the race doesn't start 'till sunday. Have your sister write it if you have to. Nothin' to worry 'bout-spellin' and grammer don't count for squat.

19 isn't enough, if we are going to have an impact and possibly open a dialogue with Ms. Harty, we will need to double this!!1

Trigg,

I think you are shooting to low. Let's go for 100 CFL members. There must be 100 people to visit this site in a 48 hour period. C'mon you guys. We really need you. Read the letter again. It's all set to go. We just need some signatures! :lol:  :rolleyes:  :)  B)  :P  :o  :blink:  :(  :huh:  :unsure:

Yea John, we get 100 and I'll fly to her office in DC and deliver it in person---with a big grin on my tired old face.

OK, Lets keep this ball rollin'

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, AND IN THE PROCESS RIGHT NOW, SEND TRIGG A SIMPLE SIGNATURE NOTE --- ("I FULLY SUPPORT THE LETTER")

REMEMBER, YOU CAN USE YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THIS PROCESS AS A BACKUP DOCUMENT TO PROVE YOUR SINCEREITY AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW.....

.... And unfortunately, as we know full well from Fei's iinterview in December....

...BACK UP DOCUMENTS CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU! :blink:

Here is yet anothe suggestion to this letter to obtain signitures:

What about having someone from here that can read & write Chinese, & take a copy of this letter over to our sister site (The Chinese Ver ) & see if we can gain a few more supporters.

I would think that if we attacked from both sides of the fence, it is bound to cause a few to tak notice, not to mention it would make it that much harder to ignore. ;)

So what do you think, Ya'all?

Better buy your ticket Trigg. We're getting 100. C'mon everybody, if we get 100 we can send Trigg to Washington. :D  :lol:  B)  ;)  :D  :)  :angry:  ;)  :o  :huh:  :unsure:

Send Trigg to Washington? Great idea. Preferably the oval office. Seriously it aint a bad idea. Trigg wanna make a trip to DC and bang on a few doors? You have the gift of gab and the personality to make it work.