We got the White slip

Hi everyone,

I just got home from work and had the most wonderful message on my answering machine. My fiancee called and said she had the white slip and needed to return the next day to get her passport with the visa stamp. So I know we have to get over that last hurdle before anything is final.

I called her cell phone and she said she was at the internet cafe sending me an e-mail. Right after that a good friend called and wanted to know if I had heard anything. So I could not contain my happiness.

In the e-mail she said she had the black pearl, but she seemed to be in a good mood. She was smiling and was polite.

Here is what my fiancee e-mailed me about the interview:

I met the VO is the black pearl.001 ladies said she never show smile ,but today she is so nice,she did smile to me,she asked me:

vo:Hello,How Are you?

me: Fine,good afternoon,How are you?

vo:(smile),thank you.Who did apply for you? (she loook t the form,answered herself)he is David XXXX XXX.right?

me: yes,

vo:do you have child?

me:yes,i have one.

vo:how old is she?

me:she is 13 years old.

vo:ok.(she check on form to comfirm XXX's age)

me:she will follow me to US.and she will finish her premary school in china.

vo:how did you met?

me:we met thru interent,the website named asianpromise

vo:ok..how many time he visit you?

me:two times.first time is ****8,the second time is ****(she check on computer,to see your attend the meeting in GZ I think)

vo:good,when is his last time visit?

me:(i repeat) SEP.13--SEP.27

vo: which year

me:last year.

vo:ok.good.(then she sing on the form and ignore me.)

vo:have you any photos?

me:yes,here they are.

vo:(she look at the album.i put you and me and my parents and XXX in the first picture.she point my parents,asked):

who is it?

me:my parents,

vo:(point at XXX),is she your daughter?

me:yes.

vo:ok.go back tomorrow afternoon to pick up your visa.

me:thank you.my fiance has a letter to you ,would do you like to have a look?

vo:it's ok.

vo:she look at your letter a while,then put to all paperworker

me:thank you.have a nice day.

vo:thank you.

She also has found a one-way ticket from Hong Kong to New Orleans for around $600. She is using a travel agent near the counslate.

:D :redblob: :wub: :greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

Dave

Don't remind me Trigg..I will have to take my dog to the groomers right before she arrives.

She has already laid down the law! If the dog gets on the bed I can sleep with him and she will sleep in the other bedroom. :greenblob:

Guess, he will just have to get over it and stay in his chair. :greenblob:

Dave

WaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :D  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:  :wub:

Now get to cleanin'

I wouldn't bother. She's gonna do it all again anyway. Have fun finding all your stuff when she's done. :D

Oh, and if you lost something and haven't found it she will. :o

Got home from work and had the mesage I hoped for on the machine. She has gotten her passport with the visa stamp. So now she can come to the US. She was at the travel agent buying her ticket. I had talked her into applying online to the frequent flier program at United. The carrier she is taking.

She will be arriving on March 30. She has things to do regarding her house, and on March 31 it will be one year since we were engaged. I am sure we will have a nice celebration.

I am so happy and excited that this part of our lives will soon be over, and we can look to the future as husband and wife.

I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!! :D

Dave