Training is incomplete

Yet another lesson given to me by my mild natured Chinese wife.

Should you wake up and make coffee in one of those Bunn super fast coffee makers, NEVER -I say again NEVER fill the reservoir with water, close the lid and walk away if you left the coffee pot in the sink. The results are 12 cups of mountain grown coffee all over the kitchen floor.

Should you forget these instructions you will soon hear " Husband!!!! come fast here!!". Once you have been properly chastised with the zeal that can only come from a Chinese sweetheart, you will endlessly hear loud laughter emanating from her normally demure voice and for at least the rest of that Day, and likely several days to come, she will, without pity for you, tell everyone she contacts, whether in person or by telephone, That you are so old that you can't remember to put a pot under the coffee making machine. "HAHAHAHAHA, Husband, you dien lao. And you just ole man Hahahaha!" Ad nausea

GHEEEEEEZ ANOTHER DAY IN MY TRAINING AND STILL NO GOLD STAR OR SMILEY FACE IN SIGHT.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trigg that was very brave to risk the wrath and/or ridicule once again from your wife so that the rest of us will learn from your example what not to do. A true leader.

Mmmmm did some one say Durian? The local markets had frozen whole Sau Rieng from Thailand this weekend. Boy was that deloicious.

Trigg that was very brave to risk the wrath and/or ridicule once again from your wife so that the rest of us will learn from your example what not to do. A true leader.

You are very perceptive. the untrained mind would likely think that I just do a lot of stupid things but obviously you have seen through the facade. You have uncovered my true motivation for being the perpetrator of so many seemingly unintelligent acts. I am only doing this for the benefit of my CFL brethren. So that you may learn without the pain of chastation.

So very damned hard being me and so misunderstood. :( :)

My wife reminded me of a funny one. While in Thailand last year as we were preparing to depart (from each other). I said to her "I will miss you" she responded "Me too" So I said something like "you will miss you too?"

Last night she refreshed my memory me of that conversation. How could she remember that from last year? I can hardly remember what we talked about last week.

My wife reminded me of a funny one. While in Thailand last year as we were preparing to depart (from each other). I said to her "I will miss you"  she responded "Me too" So I said something like "you will miss you too?"

Last night she refreshed my memory me of that conversation. How could she remember that from last year? I can hardly remember what we talked about last week.

Of course she remembers and just like her American sisters she will remember every bad thing you have ever said or done to her regardless of how insignificant.