I got the best call of my life at 3:30 this morning. My laopo called to tell me she just got her p4. The interview is February 16. I don't have to tell any of you how excited we both are right now.

The last email I received from Guangzhou said that our case was still "under processing". That was a little over a week ago. Last call to DOS reported that we would most likely have interview in March. It just goes to show that surprises do happen. For all those still waiting, there is light at the end of the tunnel. My best wishes to everyone still in the waiting game.

Now it is time to start getting the airline reservations and everything else in order. If anyone else is planning on being in Guangzhou on February 16, let me know. I would like to thank each of you for the information posted here. This site has been most valuable and comforting through this long waiting process. Thank God the wait is almost over!!!

Guest blsqueaky
Congratulations Chuck. Glad to see the two of you make it through the long black tunnel and now given the green light.  Good luck and best wishes.

Russ & Vivian   :blink:  :redblob:

Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Sorry, wish we could be there, but not planning on returning till March

Congratulations Chuck. Glad to see the two of you make it through the long black tunnel and now given the green light.  Good luck and best wishes.

Russ & Vivian   :lol:  :redblob:

Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :greenblob:

Russ & Vivian :greenblob: :redblob:

Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

Russ & Vivian   :lol:  :redblob:

Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :greenblob:

Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :lol: :greenblob:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :greenblob: :greenblob: :lol: :lol: :redblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

GREAT!!!

Gee . . . . how many nested red and green blobs can we have dance on the screen?? :redblob: :redblob: :lol: :redblob: :redblob: :lol: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :lol: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: