Latest bizarre twist

Hello all..I've been absent because I've had problems signing on from my home computer. Here's the latest on my situation.

(I'll keep it short and backtrack a bit..)

--Early December, my fiance passes interview, then returns next day to pick up visa, only to be told she had been denied! Reason given on blue slip is petitioner has not provided sufficient evidence of bonafide relationship..also states case will be sent back to service center where it was first approved(TSC)

--In a race against time my attorney and I gather all necessary docs and evidence for motion to re-open case.

--In an effort to save time, we send duplicate packages to GZ and TSC (because we're not sure where case is at this point).

--Early this week my attorney calls to tell me package sent to TSC has been returned with notation that there HAS BEEN NO DENIAL on case. This is mind boggling !!

This is truly becoming a twilight zone!!! The good news is the case is in GZ ,and so is the package we sent them. Hopefully we can resolve this more quickly. Needless to say, it's a white knucle ride for my SO and me!

Before I forget...Happy New Year everyone!

Sounds to me like the person that was interviewing your fiancee was having a bad hair day or had a wild hair up there u know ware. The bad part about it is, they knew before the interview that your fiancee would be rejected. Maybe they just needed more time to determine the whereabouts of her ex. Who knows? There was nothing your fiancee could have done to change anything. She walked right into the interview not knowing what she was about to hear. She could have busted out into a break dance and rolled out 20 pictures of you from her purse...anything. They already knew she would be denided, but made her show up anyway. Rude. As for the "clues", I interpit it as no news is good news. maybe the office just needed a few more days and wasn't ready yet. Your fault or there fault is irrelivant now, but it sure would be nice to know the truth. All of the requested evidence was really stretching it. Simon says get me a picture of your ex-husband. Simon says do it with todays paper, stop! Simon didn't say stop. rejected! It seems that silly to me. I think you'll be fine now. Way to keep your cool through this whole ordeal. Good luck man. Tell her to give em' hell.

http://members.tripod.com/~rwc10/catblack.gif

Alex,

You may find this useful someday. I found it on the USCIS website.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/shared/fieldoffi...hou/aboutus.htm

Customer Feedback:

We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment or if we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know. To comment on the services provided at this office, please write to the Officer-in-Charge at the address given above, or to the

District Director

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

120-122 Wireless Road

Bangkok 10330 Thailand

If you feel you were mistreated by an immigration employee, or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by an immigration employee, you may write to the District Director, or write directly to the

Director, Office of International Operations

20 Massachusetts Ave., NW

Suite 3300

Washington, DC 20536

Or write to the Director, Office of Internal Audit, 425 I Street, NW, Room 3260, Washington, DC 20536.

The bad part about it is, they knew before the interview that your fiancee would be rejected.

I think that may be the case will most or all interviews. They have made the decision before the interview and the interview may be a final screening or just somewhat of a formality to hand out the slips.