• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, now that I can log on without getting booted I'll try to answer your questions.

Where have I been??? Good question and difficult to answer as I have slept since I last logged on. If memory serves me I was surfing on old Hickory lake. After the local game warden took my fishing tackle (hand grenades) away, a huge tsunami suddenly came up and I surfed my way to southeast Asia. I finally swam my way home and found so many new developments that I had to come back.-Yea that's the ticket,giant tsunami-swam home-yea that's the story.

First, I heard that Daddy Don couldn't find anyone else to censor. Then the rumor mill told me that Sam still hasn't made me an uncle (C'mon Sam). Next I found out that JP reached puberty (again) and John flew to Zhanjiang and got lucky (kinda). Mark got lost in a truck stop and Carl became a conservative Neo-Nazi type-who'd a thunk it? As if that weren't enough. I'm told Kim got married. But---the straw that broke the Iraqi's taxi's back is when I heard that Frank was pregnant-shame shame shame on Frank.

well,It became obvious to me that my guidance was needed---besides, were else can a Chicago raised street kid grow up to be emperor???

Good to be back guys. I missed you all---well most of you anyway.

Trigg

Trigg,

You better get busy posting. You need to make up for lost time. Your blue thingy count has been stalled and a few people have left you in the dust. If you look in your rear view mirror Frank and Jason are about to pass you in the fast lane.

Good Luck! Happy Posting! :D

Drat!! My plans to usurp Trigg's position in hais absence are crumbeling to dust! :P

Trigg,

You better get busy posting. You need to make up for lost time. Your blue thingy count has been stalled and a few people have left you in the dust. If you look in your rear view mirror Frank and Jason are about to pass you in the fast lane.

Good Luck! Happy Posting! :P

Drat!! My plans to usurp Trigg's position in hais absence are crumbeling to dust! ;)

Hi, Welcome back.

I'm slowly but surly catching up with the posts, when I hit 1000 I'll throw a party. :D