Big Zoo Phone Cards

Guest Gene

Has anyone logged in to recharge their Big Zoo Card lately?

I tried last night, I use them for a backup if Onesuite is not working right. Well they are shuting down as of January 1st. I am trying Pincity now, seems OK, but there rate is a little higher 2.9 cents a minute.

Also going back to Guangzhou Thursday am to stay and attend the Thursday session see what  can find out. Any questions any one want answered let me know.

Wayne,

Ask them why the time between returning P3 to GZ, and the interview date is getting longer with each passing month. It is currently a six month wait from P3 to Interview. Ask them if there will be any improvement in the forseeable future.

Thanks Wayne!

hello Gene

I recharged last week. Hope they don't take the money and run.

Also going back to Guangzhou Thursday am to stay and attend the Thursday session see what  can find out. Any questions any one want answered let me know. Hope I bump into some of the early Dec. Interviewee's while I'm there with my Wife.

Wayne,

It said you had until January one to use up your time or there is a refund deal also if you don't use it up. I only had 5 bucks on there so I didn't read to much about the refund, but it is there so don't worry.

I just thought to contribute to this about my phone card experience. I usually use uniontelecard.com and get the remember me card, I believe its 2.4 cents per minute, but the quality of the connection is great, never a problem in one year using that. It can remember the phones you tell it that you call from so you don't have to enter the pin, and I keep buying a new card and transfer the balance so the pin stays the same. Unfortunately there is no log of calls feature.

So because of that I tried the bigzoo.com and that's really bad, great features and web site but the connections are always very low volume, many times have an annoying very loud buzz for 15 seconds every 5 minutes, and lots of disconnections. Not surprising they'll be out of business soon.

And as for my girlfriend to call me, I buy her a card from ecallchina.com and that seems to work well, just not as cheap so she usually calls me then I call her back.

We've also tried some internet phone software but never got that to work well, way too much lag time and poor sound quality, very frustrating!

-- Rick

Does pincity offer a printable monthly log of placed calls? Bigzoo stated they will be out of the business soon and urged everyone to use up their minutes by Jan 31 2005. I am now using Dynasky...its costs more, but the connections are clear and you can get a log of your phone calls.

If you have cable or DSL internet, definitely go for broadvoice!  $20 a month and free to any regular telephone, $.03 a minute to cell phone. They have online billing and tracks all of your calls: time, date, numbers, etc...

I have had a very clear connection and have saved about $300 a month!

www.broadvoice.com

I also use broadvoice.com it is saving me a fortune, the best thing about it is that we plan to use it when she comes here to keep in touch with her family. I just love seeing my charges to china ($0.00) -- with a flat fee of $20.00 per month for the services. Fantastic service, voice quality, ect.