My and Daughter Finally Here!

Hello Everyone,

First I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did, in a non traditional but very rewarding way.

I met up wife my wife in San Francisco about 2 hours before we were to fly out to Chicago. What makes this story interesting is I just about killed one of the ticket agents. I got to SFO 1 hour before my wife and daughter were to arrive. I asked at the information counter, where could I go to meet my wife. I told them she has a connecting flight, so they sent me to where she would be coming out to re-check he baggage.

I waited and waited for 2 hours and she never came out. At this point, I was getting a little worried that something just wasn't right. So I started to ask different official people ( Air Lines, Customs, the janitor ) what was going on and how can I find my wife? ( Mind you, at this time, more than 2 hours has gone by and it's getting close to time to leave for Chicago, after hearing from just about everyone I contacted, telling me, "I'm sorry, but we can not tell you if your wife is here or not or has been detained in customs, that is the law!" .. I ask: "So, where and who do I need to see to find her?" ..... "Sorry, we do not know!" )

Not one of these people could send me in the right direction. ( except the janitor, I really had to go! ) After walking all over the international terminal I decided to go to the gate of our next flight to Chicago. ( not one time did those "IDIOTS" ever suggest to go to the gate and look ) I didn't go before because of the long line for security checks. Well ....... as I stepped off the moving sidewalk at the gate location my wife looks up and with a BIG smile, runs toward me and gives me a BIG Huge and kiss.

Moral to this store is ...... "When in SFO looking for someone you have lost, It is easier to guess where they might be than to ask anyone for direction."

We finally made to our home in Zion, Illinois where both wife and daughter are sleeping away the Jet Lag.

To everyone else still waiting, your day will come soon. Happy Thanksgiving All!

Bryan, Qunying & Ruixue

Absolutely wonderful . I kinda know how you feel although people at the airport in Seattle were more helpful. There is only one place where she could come out after going through customs. One of the volunteer info people helped me find where she would come out. Still you don't stop worrying until you have them in your arms.