Husband got P4 today...p3 sent on 5/31/04.

Taz, that is a good news! Congratulations!

Our case finally was sent to Guangzhou on Oct. 4, 2004. We are waiting for P3. My husband and I talked about you yesterday when we were on the phone. Mark asked me if I saw your post recently about your P4... Now your P4 comes! I saw many oo1 JMS got interview day is in Nov. and their P3 was sent out in May too.

How is your baby girl now?

Mark and June

I just want to let you all know that your good thoughts and warm wishes are greatly appreciated. I don't know what to expect...I am just going with the flow...if he gets it, that is fine....he can come for a visit. If he doesn't get it, then it just wasn't meant to be. Maiya is doing great! She is 13 months now! I can't believe it. She is as smart as a whip...pretty strong vocabulary (20 words or so) and she has been doing forward sommersaults on the carpet and snapping her fingers! NO JOKE! No one believes that she is only 1 year old :D She is the BEST :D

Kai's interview is Nov 1st 8am.

Thanks again for all the support :D

Taz

Congratulations Taz, and I do hope it works out for the two of you for the sake of the little one.

Thanks, Mari...

Honestly, I only want Maiya to meet her baba and for him to meet her. Beyond that, i am not expecting our marriage to work out...I am only hoping for Maiya to have a good relationship with him. He is not a slime ball...he just isn't responsible or reliable enough for marriage. I am not going to rule out miracles but the odds are extremely slim.

BTW,

Kai said he only received a cover letter in the P4 and nothing else...has this happened to anyone else? Here is the letter:

This office is ready to begin final processing  of  the  immigrant  visa  applicant(s) named  below  in  this  case. We have  scheduled  an  appointment  for  a  visa  interview  in  the  immigrant  visa  section  on  the  date  printed  below.  This  letter  must  be  presented  upon  your  arrival  at  this  office  on  the  appointment  date.

please  see  the  enclosed  information  for  further  instruction  about  the  medical  examination  required  for  all  intending  immigrants. Be  sure  to  read  all  of  the  enclosed  information  and  follow  the  instructions  very  carefully  .When  communicating  with  this  office  either  by  telephone  or  letter,  please  provide  your  name  and  case  number   exactly  as  shown  in  this  letter.

Sincerely                

Chief, Immigrant  Visa  Branch              

Visa  Appointment                  Medical  Appointment      

Date             Time                   Date                  Time      

01--Nov--2004    08:00                          

Case  Number:GUZ2004526XXX                        

Name   (p)   :XXXXXXXXX

Preference  Category:   K3  --  CHIN            

Traveling   Applicants  :                    XX   XXX  XXXX

(p)  XXXX, XXX

Encl:  Packet  4