p4 and interview set

I called DOS yesterday (Friday 1, Oct) and found out that my packet 4 has been mailed the previous day.  My honey's interview is on Nov. 8th at 8AM.  Hope others start getting good news soon too.  What a wonderful day it is.

congrats, a wonderful day indeed.

looking at your timeline, i can't really tell when you sent back your p3. it must have to do with the name checks. would you tell us that?

best of luck with the interview.

I called DOS yesterday (Friday 1, Oct) and found out that my packet 4 has been mailed the previous day.  My honey's interview is on Nov. 8th at 8AM.  Hope others start getting good news soon too.  What a wonderful day it is.

congrats, a wonderful day indeed.

looking at your timeline, i can't really tell when you sent back your p3. it must have to do with the name checks. would you tell us that?

best of luck with the interview.

He has a CR1 which means he did the P-3 part in the US. I too am doing the P3 part here in the US and case is soon to go to Guangzhou if its not already left. Still looks like another 4-7 months wait for me. But I wish they would give everyone an interview date and get the backlog caught up. Good Luck with the Interview.

He has a CR1 which means he did the P-3 part in the US. I too am doing the P3 part here in the US and case is soon to go to Guangzhou if its not already left. Still looks like another 4-7 months wait for me. But I wish they would give everyone an interview date and get the backlog caught up. Good Luck with the Interview.

thanks so much for the explanation. good luck to you in this process too.

seems our luck hasn't been all that great. just when it seems we're on the cusp of making progress, then something happens. i know others have been through much worse, though. we're hanging in, and just feeling that we are due for some good luck soon. no matter how much hassle it is, it will be worth it when i have her here.

steve